I looked between the two of them thinking about Stevanna. How would she feel if I hired her ex to work for me. Would she feel betrayed if I allowed him to dance for me. I had so many questions running through my mind.

Like why the hell is he auditioning for me!? "Janet" Gil said snapping his finger.

"Huh?"

"Twenty seven, the pretty boy. You want him" Gil spoke slow as if I was deaf.

"Get out of my face" I said pushing him gently. "Um, he's good but so is eleven"

Dean sighed leaning back into his seat. "What? What's wrong with elven" I questioned.

"J, he's good but twenty seven is better" Gil said rolling his eyes.

"Ok what's wrong with you! Cause you've had a attitude all day Gil" I raised my voice jumping in my seat.

"STOP IT" Dean yelled louder. "We might have to save this for another day. Maybe we can call the last five back and figure out when you two can act like adults"

I instantly took a big gulp before sitting back into my seat. "Sorry" I said.

"Me too" Gil spat out.

"Ok good, now can we pick the damn dancer? I'm tired" Dean spoke.

I was tired too. We were watching dancers since all nine am it was twelve pm. Plus we didn't stop for lunch. So I was starving on top of everything.

"J" Dean nudged me. "Come on twenty seven"

"What's stopping you from picking him?"

"He's my nieces, ex fiancé" I spoke holding my head down.

"What" Dean questioned. "Did I hear that right?"

"Ohhh that's Stevanna's ex" Gil said slowly.

I nodded my head keeping my head down. "He's good, really good. Too good, after all of these years he's been with my niece, I never knew he was this talented" I lifted my head up looking between them.

I raised out my hands to touch the booth of them as I sat between them. "Please don't hate me but I just can't hire him. It would be disrespectful to Stevanna" I finished.

"I get it J" Dean spoke.

"Why don't you ask Stevanna, call her right now and ask her if she'd be ok if you'd hire him" Gil said.

"Ok"

I pulled out my phone before dialing Stevanna. She was on speaker phone after she finally answered so the boys could hear her.

"Hii mom" she said catching my off guard. That was the first time she called me mom.

My eyes widened as I felt my heart soften its beat. It was a weakening feeling in my chest that put a warm smile on my face. Remembering Gil and Dean were there I played it off.

"She loves me like a second mom" I whispered to them. The two of them looked confused as hell.

"Hey Stevanna, remember I told you I was holding auditions for the new dancer"

"Yeah, how'd it go" she questioned. I could hear the sounds of her car driving in the background.

"Um, Bryan came to audition" I spat out.

She stayed quiet for a second. "Bryan?"

"Mmhhmm" I answered. "That Bryan"

"What the hell is he auditioning for you for!? Are you sure that's him!? It's gotta be his doppelgänger" her voice instantly grew louder over the phone.

"No Stevanna it's him and he's really good. He's so good that my team wants him on the tour"

She stayed quiet as I waited for her to say something. I looked up at both Gil and Dean. The two of them stared at me with their wide eyes. Gil began rushing me as he motioned with his hand.

"I didn't know he could dance" I said nervously.

"Yeah, he can dance" she sounded unbothered.

"So I don't want to hire him if it makes you any uncomfortable" I said.

"Go ahead, if he's the best option you got I don't want to stop you from hiring him" she said making both Gil and Dean danced like goofy idiots.

"Really Stevanna, are you sure? I don't want to hire him and you end up resenting me" I spoke.

She stayed quiet for a second causing the boys to stop their dance. The two of them stared at the phone with a worried look.

"Trust me I won't resent you. Hire him!"

"Ok" I said with a surprised smile. "I'll hire him"

"Ok let me know how it goes. I want to see one of your shows too" Stevanna spoke making me blush.

"Ok, Stevanna I'll get tickets you to whatever shows you want to attend. I love you, bye"

"I love you too, bye" she said hanging up.

I sat there smiling at my phone. Stevanna and I have came along way. "Oh my god J, that went better then I thought" Dean's voice grew cheery.

"But I'm curious what are his motives" Gil questioned. "Isn't it a little weird for him to come here and knowingly audition for his exes family"

"I guess it is a little weird" Dean spoke in a casual tone.

"Yeah, well why don't we bring in twenty seven. And talk to him before we officially pick him" I said.

"Ok" Dean went outside for a second before entering the room with the dancers. Bryan walked in making immediate eye contact with me. He made his eye contact short as he quickly looked down while closing the door behind him.

Dean sat back in his seat to my right before crossing his legs as he sat back. "You can stand in the center of the room twenty seven" Dean spoke directing him.
————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Vote and comment for more🫶🏽✨