Goodbye

Tw: death
May 25th
It was lilys birthday. I could barely walk. I had bought her a photo album of all our photos, "thank you" she smiled, hugging me, "im so proud of you kiddo" i smiled. She had all her friends over. They all played as i stayed inside. "Where's the birthday girl" tommy cheered as he walked in. He had gotten her a colouring book. Phil bought her markers.
Lily's pov:
The next morning
It was 11am. I got up and went upstairs to Wilbur's room. I went in. He looked pale and barely breathing, "call an ambulance" he said. I rang an ambulance and i went with them and wilbur to the hospital. I was sitting outside the room. Tommy was in there. James and all of lovejoy were also there. They were all crying. I sat there with phil. He looked tired and upset, "im bored" she said, "there is a water machine, fill up our bottles" he said. I went over and filled them up. I climbed on the waiting room chairs till phil noticed and lifted me down, "hey george" i smiled, "how is he?" He asked phil, "he will be gone by tomorrow morning" phil sighed, lovejoy and james walked out, "say your final goodbyes, lily, phil, george, tommy and quackity can stay. Us 4 waited back as tommy stayed by his side. Dream, tubbo, sapnap, ranboo, chairle and niki said their goodbyes then we stood beside him, "lily" he said, "yeah" i said, "i love you, i will be looking over you" he said, "i love you" I said, I saw George and quackity standing away from each other, "guys be beside each other for wilburs last few minutes" phil said. For his last few minutes, everyone was crying. He wasn't talking he was just lying there, he didn't look well. He then closed his eyes. Everyone was sobbing. I looked at wilbur, he was so pale. "Kid, lets go" phil said. We went back to my house. I packed my bags. His funeral was on the 30th of may.
For the next few days, we didn't do much. Everyone was sending their condolences to us and people were making edits.