Concert

(August 2022)
"Okay lily, sit backstage and after the show we will come down" Wilbur smiled, "I don't wanna be here on my own" Lily said, "okay kid, you have your headphones" Wilbur said, Lily nodded, "okay with Tommy and Phil you can stand" Wilbur smiled. He picked up Lily and brought her upstairs and to the stage door, "I rang Tommy and he is standing at the side of the stage, go out and he will get you of the stage" Wilbur smiled. "Okay" Lily smiled. Wilbur opened the door and lily ran out and Tommy picked her up, "hey kid" he smiled, "hello" Lily smiled. Tommy carried her back into the crowd. They were 7th row. "Phil" Lily smiled, "yeah kiddo" he said, "my teddy" lily smiled, "ai Teddy" Phil smiled. Lily was in Tommy's arms, "I will hold you for the show" phil smiled. He held Lily.
Lily's pov:
8pm
The crowd cheered as Lovejoy came on. The crowd screamed, "phil" I said, "yeah kid" he smiled, "it's to loud" I said, crying, "put on your headphones" phil said. I put on my headphones.
I sang all the lyrics to the songs. Durnjng, "your sister was right" Wilbur smiled at me and waved, "hiii" I waved back. People smiled at me. I was wearing a lovejoy T-shirt that was to long on me.
9pm
It was getting late, "phil is it almost over" I asked, "yep just one more song" he smiled. I sang all the lyrics then I saw Wilbur point at the door, "backstage I have to go" I smiled. Tommy carried me over and helped me up. I then went down with everyone. "Did you enjoy that" Wilbur asked, wiping his face with a towel, "it was so fun!" I smile, "that's good" Wilbur smiled, "I'm tired" I yawned, "hey guys, were gonna go now because Lily has to go to bed, see you tomorrow " Wilbur smiled, "bye" the rest said. We went out the back and saw a big crowd of people, "will, it's loud" I said, "put in your headphones" he said. Wilbur held onto my hand as he signed autographs and got photos. I watched him and smiled to everyone. Then finally, we could walk home. "Tomorrow we have our New York show" Wilbur smiled, "yay" I cheered. We walked by the beach and I told Wilbur what I was gonna bring in my princess suitcase. "So my teddy, my phone, my paw patrol clothes and my bee blanket" i said, "you can bring the suitcase on the plane as well since it's small" Wilbur smiled as we crossed the road to walk into the car park. We lived just outside of Brighton so we had to walk to the car park and drive 20 minutes to our house. "Okay, get in kiddo" Wilbur smiled. I got into the car seat and Wilbur put on my belt. I got my iPad and went onto YouTube, "hey, no YouTube" Wilbur said, looking in the rear view mirror, "awww" I said, sadly, "I will put on some good music" he smiled. He put on artic monkeys, first was do I wanna know. He sang the whole song. The others were teddy picker, perhaps vampire is a bit strong, snap out of it and then we got home. Wilbur unbuckled my belt and we walked into the house. "Goodnight will" I yawned, "night lily" he smiled. I went into my room and fell asleep. Wilbur went upstairs and went to bed.