Christmas

Its December 5th. School finishes in 15 days for 2 weeks. The air is cold and wet.

Wilbur's Pov:
I got lily into the car and drove to her school. "It's so cold" she said, "i know kiddo" i said as i drove into the Brighton and parked in a car park. We got out and walked by the beach to her school. The paths were all ice. "Be careful" i said. She almost slipped, "whoops" i smiled. When we got to school, i helped her walk into the building, "will" she smiled, "come in". I walked into the classroom and she showed me her seat, "lovely" i smiled, "who sits beside you?", "isla" she smiled. I followed her out to her coat and bag hook and she hung them up then sat down, "okay kid im gonna go, I'll see you later" i smiled, "bye will" she smiled. I then walked out of the classroom.
Lily's pov:
As wilbur left, isla walked in, "hi lily" she smiled, "i almost slipped on ice" i giggled, "same my brother fell and I laughed at him" she laughed. I smiled.
"Hello class" my teacher smiled, "hi teacher" i smiled. I was colouring in a picture of me and Wilbur, "who is that for" the teacher asked, "my brother" i smiled, "wow, well at lunch you can finish it now take out your maths books" the teacher said. I reached into my bag and took out my maths book.