Aeroplane

Wilbur's pov:
I rolled out of bed at 6am. We had out flight at 4pm so we we're leaving in an hour for the plane. I went downstairs and woke up Lily, "morning kid, come on we have to leave soon" I said. "Coming" she smiled. She followed me into the kitchen and I got us toast. "In the car you can eat it" i said, putting it into a peppa pig lunchbox. She had a yogurt then went into the bathroom, brushed her teeth then as she got dressed I brushed mine. I saw her brushing her hair in the mirror. She was wearing a paw patrol jumper and jeans with pink, light up shoes, "I will do your hair" I smiled. I did two plaits in it then we got our bags and went out to the car. I put our suitcases into the boot and got her into the car seat. I then got into the drivers seat. I looked into the rear view mirror and saw her eating her toast. I smiled as I drove out of the driveway. Phil, ranboo and Tommy were also coming to the gig. "You excited to see the others" I asked as I parked in the car park. "Yeah" she smiled. I got her out of her car seat and we walked into the airport. It was 13:00pm, we had 3 hours till the flight.
We met with the rest in the front of the airport, "hiii" lily smiled, running up to them, "hey kiddo" phil smiled, holding her in his arms. We walked into the airport and went through security. "Okay, we have some time so let's wait at the gate and go to shops nearby" mark smiled. Lily held onto Ranboo's hand as we walked through the airport.
Time skip to 7pm, they are 3 hours into the flight and have a 7 hour flight.
I was sitting beside Lily and Tommy. Ranboo and Phil were in front of us and mark, ash and joe were across from us. Lily sat at the window, I sat in the middle and tommy had the isle seat. Lily had her headphones on and was watching stampy. I was listening to music, Tommy also was.
A/n:I know this is short but I write shorter chapters sometimes