Birthday

"Hey so I know we forgot about your birthday because of mum and dad so we have presents for you" Wilbur smiled. I opened Wilbur's first. It was a Nintendo switch, "I know dad always mentioned it so for him I bought it" he smiled, holding back tears. I hugged Wilbur, "thanks will" I smiled. I then opened tommys, it was a book so i opened it. "So many different games" I said, "for your switch" tommy smiled, "thank you"I smiled, hugging him. I then opened ranboo's, "what is this" I asked, "it's a thing for your switch so on the tv you can use it" he smiled, "thank you" i smiled, hugging him.
TW: MENTIONS OF DEATH, MURDER, SU!CIDE
Wilbur's pov:
Back in May I was at my band practice when my phone started ringing. It was an unknown number so I hesitantly answered. It was a man, probably in his 30s or 40s. I heard a kid crying like sobbing. I asked what happened, "are you Wilbur soot" the man asked, "yeah" I said. I looked at the others with a panicked look, "your parents were found dead, it looks like a murder suicide, your dad killed your mum then shot himself" the man sighed, "IS LILY OKAY" I cried, "yes but she is distraught as it is her birthday in a few days, we need you to take her in or foster care we will put her in" the man said, "bring her to 27 castle lane right now im going home" I said , "okay" he said, "guys, I need to leave" I said, "that's okay will" joe smiled. I ran out of Marks house and into my car. I drove home, trying not to cry. I then pulled up and went into my home. I sat on the couch and sobbed till the man came with Lily. She was wearing a red dress and had small shoes. She had 3 suitcases of her stuff. I bent down and hugged her as she sobbed, "we will be okay" I whispered. I picked her up and smiled at the man, "we will ring you about updates, the funerals are on the 25th" he said. "That's my birthday" Lily sobbed, the man didn't say anything. He just left. I closed the door and showed Lily her room. She didn't unpack anything she just climbed into bed and cried. I texted Phil, Tommy and Techno. "I'm so sorry" phil said, "what the fuck, if you need any help, ask me or Phil or Techno" tommy said, "I won't be able to help but I hope you and Lily are okay" techno said. I made Lily dinner and left it beside her. She ate it but didn't stop crying.
Her birthday wasn't fun. I gave her a card and we left early to go up to my house. Lily cried the whole time. Over time though, she got better but is still obviously upset.