Ambulance

TW: cancer, mentions of death (this is quiet a heavy chapter at the end)
Wilbur's pov:
As I walked to the office, I slipped on ice. I went to stand up but I couldn't, my legs were In so much pain. I rang Tommy.
Tommy are you okay will?
Wilbur tommy, I slipped on ice and my legs are so sore, I'm outside the office
Tommy okay coming now
Wilbur thanks
Tommy see you in a minute
Wilbur okay
"Wilbur" tommy chuckled, "tommy, ring an ambulance, I landed weird on my legs and can't stand up" I said, "okay" he said. He took out his phone and got an ambulance. A few minutes later, one came.
"Did you hit your head?" They asked, "no" I said, "i think you did your forehead looks sore" a paramedic said, "oh, yeah I did" I said, "okay, can you walk?" They asked, "no" I said. I got put onto the stretcher, "get Phil to mind my car in is driveway" i said, "okay"tommy said. He rang phil and explained what happened. Tommy then got into the stretcher and we drove to the nearby hospital.
"Will?" Tommy said, "i feel really faint" i said. I then passed out.
Tommy's pov:
While Wilbur was in surgery I sat in the waiting room and scrolled on my phone. I was hoping he would be okay since lily only has him left, "is he okay?" I asked the nurse, "yes, he broke his left ankle so will have a boot for 1 week and then will be okay, he will have to come back next Tuesday to get it examined and make sure everything is okay" the nurse said. He was wheeled back to the room and I sat by him, I texted Phil saying I would collect lily from school as it was walking distance. I put on my coat and walked to her school. I stood outside and saw her run out, "tommy?" She said, "where's will", "will had a little accident and we are gonna go to the hospital" i said, "oh, what happened to him?" She said, "he broke his left ankle and had a bump on the head" i said as walked into the hospital. We walked up the stairs and into the room. I saw him awake, "WILL" she smiled. She ran up to him, "hey kid" he smiled. He seemed very tired, "I need to talk to tommy for a minute you wait outside with Phil" he said. She ran out.
Wilbur's pov:
"Tommy, I haven't been feeling very good for a while, the doctors need to do tests to make sure everything is okay, I might not be alive for much longer" i sighed, tearing up. A nurse walked in. She seemed sad, "we found lung cancer, it's stage 4, we can't do much to help you" she sighed, "no" I repeated, "what about lily", "who's lily?" She asked, "my little sister, our parents died back in may, im all she has left, who will take her in, how long do I have left" I asked, "until June, we don't know exactly. But june" I said, "no, that's one year since techno, tommy are you okay" I asked. He was sobbing, "I'm not losing another friend to cancer, we can make sbi, sbi duo" tommy sobbed, "I'm sorry" the nurse sighed. "We aren't telling Lily" I said, "definitely not" tommy said, "not until the end" i said.
A few hours later I was discharged. I was given some medication and told to tell close people first.