After a couple of minutes of walking, they found themselves in the middle of what looks like a bunker, with two fimiller faces-one known to Blake- there.

"Tucson?" Blake asks as the Puma Faunas turn to face them.

"Blake, you know this guy?" Ruby asks.

"He was part of the White Fang when I was still part of them. When I detected, I thought he was still a part of them, turns out I was wrong." Blake explained.

"To actually explain further, I stayed in the Fang for a couple of months afyer Blake here left. That was before I had a mission that completely shows what the White Fang under Adam had become." Tucson said, winching as he said the last part.

"What Happened?" Yang asks.

"You don't need to know kid, trust me, you really don't." Tucson begged the team to stop. Afyer they did, he continued. "After... 'that' I decided to leave the Fang, Roman was the one who actually helped me out, but not before two people, both humans, tried to kill me. But I was saved thanks to the Americans. After that, I opened a bookstore in a city I believe to be called 'Philadelphia'. I was actually a top hit there for a few months. Then the Nazis returned and invaded, so here I am."

"Did you... kill anyone?" Yang asks, which made Tucson sigh.

"On that mission, I did killed, and that will haunt me for the rest of my days. During the Nazis invaded, I joined the Militia to defend my new home, and I did take out some of the Nazis, but I mostly guard the hospital in this bunker." He stated before remembering something. "Oh, I just remembered that even though I know Blake, I haven't gotten to know your names."

"Well it was a nice conversation but let go on with it. My name is Nathanel Grenn, and this is my team, Francis, Willow, and Alice. These are Team CFVY, SSSN, and RWBY" Nathanel announced his and his friends' team names.

"Wait, did you say RWBY?" Amber asks as she joined the conversation.

"Uhh yeah?" Yang answered.

"Huh, I thought that name sounded familiar." Amber muttered to herself before looking at the team. "Come on, let's head inside."

As they went inside the bunker, they would meet a familiar face, especially the two half sisters. They both gasped at who they saw.

In front of them, they saw a familiar white cloak woman talking to what looked like a drone they saw earlier, but a little short to be military drone. The drone looked behind the woman and mentioned her to turn around. When she did, Ruby and Yang saw the face of Summer Rose, not in a picture, not in a recording, in person.

Just like her daughter and stepdaughter, she gasped as well in recognition before bolting to the two. The same could be said to the two half sisters.

"Mom!" Ruby yelled as she and Yang collided with Summer Rose as they embraced each other. The Huntsmen teams and Americans saw the long-awaited reunion and smiled.

"I was so worried! We thought you were dead on that day!" Ruby sobbed as she explained what happened after that day.

"I'm so sorry, my little Rosebud and Dragon, I was caught off guard by some type of new Grimm, and the people here put me in a tank to heal my injuries. I promise not to leave you again." Summer confort her daughters and made a promise not to leave them again.

"This is nice to see." Nathanel muttered as the three women continued to confort and hug each other.

"That it is." Doc said as he came up to them, shocking the rest of the Teams.

"You are a robot?!" Weiss scream out.

"Worker drone." Doc clarified.

"Huh, and I thought Atlas had drones in the civilian industry." Sun mumbles, but Doc clearly heard him.