100% 🤩

Beth pov:
Once we're all ready we get into Leah's car and head of to the coffee place. I am still very tired from the game yesterday so I'm glad we're doing recovery tomorrow instead.
The international period is coming up soon for the euros as they start in over a month. We have one more game before against Bristol City. Just after that the call ups should happen. I am quite nervous for them and I really hope I get picked. I think I've played better this season and I hope Sarina will notice that. I must have zoned out thinking about it bc I feel a light tap on my hand from Viv. "Earth to Beth?" I hear Leah say from the front. "Sorry what's up?" I ask.

Once we arrive at the cafe we find a table and sit down. "So Bethany what's running through that mind of yours?" Jord asks laughing. "Nothing really." I reply with a light laugh as well. "You nervous for the call ups?" Leah asks reading my mind. I nod my head I look up at her. "I'm just hoping I get picked that's all." I say giving Leah a small smile which she returns. "Beth you will 100% be picked you have played so much better this season and if she doesn't pick you she is missing out." Viv says smiling at me. "Thanks Vivi, I guess I'm just a bit nervous." We sit and talk for a bit until the waitress comes over asking for our orders which we give her. We sit and continue chatting whilst drinking our coffees. Leah picks up her phone and pulls a face. "The group chat is blowing up some of the girls want to meet." Leah says. "What do they want to do?" Jord asks. "They want to go out for food but no alcohol of course" Leah says while reading the messages. I look at Viv and she gives me a nod. "Tell them to organise it and we will come along." I say.

We leave the coffee shop and chill for a bit. The girls organised to go to a restaurant and they booked it in for 6pm. It's currently 2 and I'm in my room on my phone. I was scrolling through instagram when I see Viv's story. She posted a photo of me Le and Jord when we were at the cafe. We're all talking, completely oblivious of Viv taking the photo. It's a nice photo. Me Leah and Jord are all laughing out heads of at something. I walk out of my room and head towards Viv's. I knock "Come in" she says from inside. I open the door and she smiles and me. "Hey Beth you okay?" She questions. "Yeah just thought I'd come see you." I walk over to her bed and sit next to her. "I love the photo you put on your story by the way." I say as I look at her. She smiles in response. We sit and talk for an hour just about ourselves so we can get to know each other more. After a bit we just lay in silence. Not an awkward silence a comfortable one enjoying eachothers presence. We're both cuddled up, our legs tangled. "You exited for tonight?" I ask Viv wanting to make sure she wasn't as anxious as last time. "Yeah actually I'm glad I've got to know the girls more they're all so lovely." I give her a smile. We continue talking for a while. I look at my phone and see it's almost 4. "Oh God I need to get in the shower." I say laughing as Viv releases me from her arms. "Tell me when you're out and then I'll get in." She says back. I walk over to her door and then turn back around and we make eye contact. "See you in 20 Vivi." I say and then leave.

I've just got ready and I'm in my room just finishing my hair. I'm wearing green trousers and a white crop top with a small jacket on top. Once I've finished curling my hair I grab my bag and head downstairs as it almost time to go.

Viv pov:
I've just got ready and I'm downstairs with Jord waiting for Le and Beth. "So Viv..." Jordan says from beside me. I look up at her confused. "Yes Jordan?" I say and she grins. "Do you like Beth?" She says but just as I'm about to reply Beth walks downstairs. I look up and see her in a gorgeous black dress. I smile at her and she smiles back making eye contact with me. "You look beautiful Bethy." I say and her smile gets even bigger. "So do you Vivi." She says. "Okay I'm off to see how long my girlfriends gonna be you're grossing me out now." She says walking away. Me and Beth both laugh, still maintaining the eye contact. I walk closer to her and pull her in for a hug. When we pull away we can hear Jord and Leah running downstairs. "Hey guys sorry I was doing my hair." Leah says and we all roll our eyes. "You look stunning Le now can we go?" Beth asks and we all laugh. "Yeah let's go." Leah says as she grabs Jords hand. Beth looks at me and then hold out her hand for me to take. I smile and accept her offer as we walk out hand in hand.

A/N
Hey, sorry if this is shit aha tbh I have no idea what ideas to do now. I'm not very good at story writing but I wanted to start one. I am hoping this this isn't too bad 😂