That was terrifying 💫

Vivs pov:
Beth is asleep on my shoulder. I look at her and I can't stop thinking about what she said. 'Viv I need to tell you something in private.' I wonder what it is. She looks so comfortable and I must be staring because Katie elbows me from the seat next to me. "What's going on there then?" She says smirking. I roll my eyes. "Nothing she's sleeping?"
"So you don't like her?" Katie says and winks at me. I laugh lightly and roll my eyes. "Omg you like her" she says a bit louder. I few people look up at what katie said. "Shut up katie" I say seriously. "Sorry sorry" she says back and picks up her phone again. I lean my head against Beth and put my AirPods in. I fall asleep.

After a while a feel someone shaking my shoulder. I slowly open my eyes and see Leah stood over me and Beth. "Viv you need to wake up we will be there in 10" she says. I look down at Beth and she's still asleep. "Beth" i lightly shake her until she opens her eyes. "We're almost there." I say and smile at her. Leah laughs and goes to sit back down. "Hellooo" Beth's looking up at me. "Hey Bethany" I say laughing. The coach pulls up and we both stand up getting our things. Leah drives us home and we all go straight to bed.

Luckily today is a day off. I think everyone is shattered from the game yesterday. I woke up to my 8 am alarm and once I forced myself out of bed I head downstairs. Le and Jordan are sat on the sofa cuddling and talking to each other. "Morning girls" I say as I enter the room.
"Good morning." Leah says as they both give me a smile. "I am just going to see if Beth is up." I say as Beth is normally up by now. Both of the girls nod at me and I head upstairs. I gently knock on her door. "Come in." I hear her say from inside. I open the door and see Beth sat up in bed on her phone, which she puts down once she sees me. "Good morning Vivi" she says as I walk towards her bed. "Morning Bethy" I says in return smiling at me. "How come your not downstairs?" I ask.
"I don't to be honest couldn't be bothered to get out of bed." She says with a light laugh. I walk over to her bed and sit next to her. "You played amazing yesterday I'm so proud of you." She says giving me a big smile. "Thank you that means a lot. I'm really glad I scored because now the fans might respect me." She doesn't  say anything I just look into her eyes. We make eye contact and she puts her arm around my shoulders pulling me closer.

"Viv I really need to speak to you." Beth says from next to me. Oh yeah I completely forgot about that. "What's up?" I say. She sits up and looks directly into my eyes. I notice her fiddling with her fingers to I grab her hands. "You can tell me anything Beth I will always be here for you." I say trying to get her to feel comfortable. "Viv I think I like you." She blurts out.
"You do?" I say. She suddenly lets go of my hand and panic fills her face. "Sorry this was stupid." She jumps up of my bed and walks towards the door. "Beth wait!" I shout as I walk towards her. I grab her hand turning her around to face me. "Viv I shouldn't have said anything. Your like my best friend and I don't want to lose you." She rambled on. "Beth!" I interrupt. "No I'm s-" I put my hand on her cheek causing her to stop talking and I lean in. I look up to her eyes and then look down to her lips. I kiss her. Then I pull away and I start panicking. "Shit I'm s-" She grabs my face and pulls me closer crashing our lips together. After like 10 seconds we both pull away with the cheesiest smiles on our faces. "Beth I like you too" I say and we both laugh. I hold my arms out and she falls into them. I feel her body melt into mine as she does a loud sigh of relief. "I was worrying a bit then." She says and I laugh. "Yeah I could tell." I say back causing her to start laughing. "I think we should go downstairs Le and Jord are waiting." Beth pulls away and places a light kiss on my lips.

Beth's pov:
God that was terrifying. I thought she was gonna reject me and then it would be very awkward. We both just broke out of the hug and headed downstairs. "There they are!" Jord says laughing. "Sorry had to convince this one to get her arse out of bed." Viv lies and Jord and Le laugh. "Well it's only 8.30 and we've got today off so who wants to go for coffee!" Leah says and we all laugh at her.

A/N
Helloooo everyone, thought I would continue this as well as my other book. I may not post very often though but I will try. Sorry if it's not the best I'm not very good at writing 🤣