Realisation 💝

Leah pov:
I woke up to my alarm ringing and I hear Beth's go off in her room as well. I turn it off and look down at Jord. The alarm woke her up as well and she looks up and smiles at me. "Morning love" she says with a raspy voice.
"Good morning Jordy" I say back smiling. I pull her closer to me and kiss her head. I love this girl so much. "Let's get up" I say as I pull away from Jord. "Nooo I want to stay in bed" I laugh at her. "Jord it's 10 we have to get up"
"My head hurt like hell" I laugh at this.
"Course it does love you were drunk like mad last night" she just rolls her eyes and pulls me back into the bed. I give her a hug. "Want me to go get u some meds darl?" She just nods so I give her a light kiss and go downstairs. Beth and Viv are in the kitchen talking. "Morning guys" I say entering the kitchen.
"Hey" Beth says.
"Jord needs meds" they both laugh and I laugh with them. I go back upstairs and give her the meds.

We sit on the bed and talk for a while but we both decide to go down to get breakfast. Viv and Beth are still downstairs and watching tv. "Hey Jord" Beth says and we all laugh at Jord as she looks rough. "Guys it's not funny, my head hurts" Jord says looking at them innocently. I walk over to her and put my arm round her lower back. "You should have thought about that before then" Beth says laughing. Jord rolls her eyes.
I make myself a smoothie and Jord has cereal. We both go sit on the sofa next to Viv and Beth. Beth's talking and I can't help but notice the way Viv is looking at her. I can tell how much Viv likes Beth.

After a while we're all ready and we decide to go out to the cinema. It's currently 2 pm and me and Jord are in our room getting ready. "Le what are we watching?"
"Not sure I think Beth's booked it but I forgot to ask." I continue doing my makeup. I pick out an outfit to wear after doing my makeup. The booking is at 3.30 and it's currently 2.50 so we need to leave in 5. I put my outfit on but I messed up my hair so I need to redo it. "LEAH HURRY UP!" Beth screams from downstairs. I finish my hair and run down. Jords staring at me. "Finally" Beth says. Beth opens the door to leave and her and Viv go out infront of me and Jord. "You look stunning Le" I laugh.
"Jord I'm not even dressed up I'm just wearing my day to day things."
"Still your so beautiful" she says clearly trying to annoy me and it works I go bright red.
"Shut up" I playfully hit her arm. She just laughs and I grab her hand. I get in the front of the car as I'm driving like always. "B what are we watching?" Jord asks.
"Mission impossible" Beth says.
We arrive at the cinema and go inside. I need the toilet and so does Beth so we both go.
When we come back out Viv and Jord are standing there with 2 popcorns, 4 drinks, 2 bags of sweets and 4 chocolate bars. "Guys I could have bought them" Beth says.
"Oh I didn't buy anything it was all Viv" Viv goes red. "Thanks so much Vivi" Beth says and they make eye contact. Me and Jord look at eachother I want to laugh so bad but I keep it in. "Okay shall we go in?" I ask. The others agree and we start walking in. Vivs walking ahead with Jord so I take the opportunity. "Vivi?" I say smirking at beth.
"Leah actually shut up" Beth replies.
"So do you like her?" I ask.
"Omg how many times no we're just mates"
"Beth your my best friend you can trust me. Do you like her?"
"Fine yeah I think so. Leah I swear to god don't say anything but even to Jord." A huge smile creeps on my face. "Leah don't say it" I have to I have to take the opportunity to. "I told you"
"Leahhhh" she smacks my arm. I just laugh.
"Seriously though Beth I'm really happy for you I was worried about you after Daan but I'm really happy your moving on"
"Le that's why u can't say anything"
"What?"
"It's not even been a week and I like someone else do you realise how bad that is?"
"B don't overthink it it'll be okay I promise" she smiles at me and I smile back.
We get to the right screen and we all walk in. We find out seats. Beth's next to Viv and I'm next to Jord and Beth. I share the popcorn with Jord and the others share theirs.

Beth's pov:
The film had just ended. I wasn't paying much attention. I was to distracted. Leah's made me realise that I do like Viv. It's not even been a week since Daan what am I supposed to do. Am I ready? I'm panicking as the credits are rolling. Leah looks at me. "Beth?" She says. I turn my head. "Mhm" I say back. "You okay?" "Yeah" she looks at me she knows I'm not. "If it's about what we were talking about stop stressing. It'll all work out I promise okay?" I give her a smile and nod. "Ready" Viv asks. I nod to her as well and we all stand up and walk out. I'm quiet on the way home I'm just sat in the back looking out of the window. Suddenly I feel a hand squeeze mine. I look over and see Viv smiling at me. "You okay Beffie?"
"Yeah just thinking" I say giving her a smile back. I can tell she's not convinced but doesn't wanna push me. She holds my hand properly and says. "I'm not gonna push you to tell me okay? Tell me when your ready" I give her a smile. "Thanks Vivi" I say giving her hand a squeeze. We stay like that the whole way. When we get back it's only 6.30 so we get a pizza out of the freezer and put it in the oven. Once we've eaten we all sit in the room watching tv. Viv is cuddled into my side and I have my arm round her. Honestly being with this girl makes me feel safe. I've never felt this way about someone before. She just makes me smile and so happy. I'm still stressing about liking her but she might like me back and it's not like everyone has to find out. I don't know what to do but what I do know is I want this girl. I want her to be mine. I want to call her mine.