Were you worried? ✌🏻

Leah pov:
It's the next day and we're back at training. Training has gone pretty fast today which is good. We just have to train tomorrow then we have a day off. I am currently walking into the changing rooms with Jord, Beth, Viv, Cait, Lia, Jen and Katie. We're all laughing at some stupid thing Beth is doing. All day I can't help but notice the way Viv looks at her, I can just tell she's so in love. "Beth watch out!" Jen shouts. Beth walks straight into a lamp post. She falls over and is just laid there. "Beth!" Viv shouts and goes up to her. Viv is sat by her side when beth opens her eyes and starts laughing. "Omg I got you!" She says to Viv dying of laughter. "That's not funny" Viv says back.
"It's kinda was" beth says smirking.
"You scared the crap out of me Bethany."
"Aww we're u worried?" Beth laughs hysterically. Viv just goes bright red. "Sorry Vivi but it was funny" Beth says.
"It kinda was" Jen says. Viv rolls her eyes and stands up she offers Beth a hand to help her get up but when Beth goes to grab it Viv moves her hand and Beth falls back a bit. "That's what you get." Everyone laughs and Beth sulks. Viv offers her hand again. "Okay for real now" she pulls her up.

We all get changed and decide to go straight home. I'm not sure if we are doing anything tomorrow night as we get the day after tomorrow but we will have to discuss it with the girls. I might see if everyone want to come round ours for a movie night if everyone is ok with that. We are all chilling on the sofa. I'm scrolling though insta while laying in Jords arms. "Guys tomorrow shall we ask the girls if they wanna come round for a movie night?" Everyone puts there phone down. "That sounds like a good idea Le who should we ask?" Beth says. "Well we could just put it on our group chat and see who can come?" I suggest.
"I'm excuse me why am I not in this group chat?" Viv says.
"Oh yeah sorry Vivi I'll add you now." Beth says and adds her. Viv picks her phone up and looks at the group. "Thanks Beffie" Viv says and looks at Beth. "Ew." Jord says and I laugh at her. The other 2 both go bright red.
I text the group-

GUNNERSS ❤️🤍:

Leah🩷-hey guys just wondering tomorrow night does anyone wanna come round ours for a movie night? Xx
Cait 💝- sounds great Le me and Lia are in. Xx
Katieee💗- I'm in girls!!!

A few more people reply. "So the people coming are Cait, Lia, Katie, Jen, Steph, Jill, Lotte, Laura and Kim."  I say.
"Where will everyone sleep?" Jord asks me.
"Well will it be ok if you two share a room?" I ask Beth and Viv. They look at eachother and smile. "Yeah that's okay" Beth says.
"Okay so that means we can have 2 in one room and 2 in the spare room and then we can fit 2 on this sofa and one on each chair so that's it all sorted." I say smiling.

*The next day*
It's just before training and we're sat on the sofa and eating breakfast. "So Beth how are you feeling?" I ask. She smiles.
"Good actually" Viv looks at her and she looks back and there both smiling. "Good" I say. We sit and talk for about half an hour and it's 9.15 so I go get ready. The others normally come up at half past so I get some time on my own. I'm currently doing my makeup when Jord walks in. "Hey Le" she says and goes at sits in the bed. I turn around and smile at her. "Hey" we make eyes contact. I turn back around and continue with my makeup and hair. Jord goes into the bathroom and I get dressed. Once we're both ready it's 9.45 and we normally leave at 9.50 so we go downstairs. Beth and Viv are talking. They are making eye contact and the way the look at each other is adorable. "Hey guys" Viv says as she turns to me and Jord.
"Hiya" I say and I go grab my coat. "Ready?" I then say and everyone nods. We go and get in the car. Once we get there we all walk in together and greet the staff. We go and sit in the changing rooms on our phones.

Viv pov:
We're all sat on our phones but I decide to get changed now so that's what I do. I keep noticing Beth looking at me but I just leave it as I don't want to embarrass her.
A lot of the girls are here now and are all getting changed. "So have you made a move yet?" Cait asks my quietly but Lia hears as well and laughs to herself. "Cait shut up" I say back.
"We'll have you? I keep noticing the way she's looking at you Viv" I roll my eyes.
"No I haven't but I'm going to soon" I say
"Hurry up already." She says
"Girl I've not known her that long I can't just kiss her." She just smirks and continues getting changed. I finish getting changed and sit on my phone once again. I look up and see Beth staring at me. She sees me see her and puts her head down and goes red. I just laugh.
Jonas shouts us so we all go out and start training. We're told to get into partners for the next exercise. I'm not sure who to go with till Beth walks up to me. "Hey Viv want to be my partner?" She says with a smirk.
"I would love to Beffie" I say back. She links my arm and we walk over to everyone else. We have started training with just some simple passes between us and our partner. Me and Viv are kicking it back and forth. The things this girl can do with a football is amazing. After doing some exercises we go into a small 5 a side game. In my team is Me, Beth, Lotte, Steph and Manu. We are playing against Katie, Laura, Leah, Lina and Sabrina. I'm happy with our team but it's gonna be hard. Me and Beth work really well together on the pitch. I dribbled it through and Beth was to the left for support Leah was there so I kicked it through her legs and it went straight to Beth she dribbled it round Laura and sprinted infront she went for a shot and it went into the back of the net in the top right. I run up to her and gave her a high five. This game ended and our team won 2-1 with Katie scoring a banger. We continue training. After we are all walking to the changing rooms. "Beth Viv can you come here please!" We hear Jonas shout from behind me and Beth look at each other confused but run over. "What's wrong coach?" Beth says.
"I just wanted to say that you two play amazing together and I would like to see that more often like in the game we have coming up against Man U you were absolutely brilliant both of you" Jonas says and me and Beth look at each other and smile. "Thank you so much Jonas we won't let you down" I say and he smiles.
"You settling in well Viv?" He asks me.
"Yeah actually the girls are the best there all so nice and welcoming." I say and give Beth a smile and she smiles back. "That's really good to hear Viv anyway thank you girls for coming over and have a good day tomorrow." He says.
"We will thanks coach" Beth says and we turn around and walk to the changing rooms. I go to my stuff next to Cait and start getting changed for the shower. Most of the girls are already in. "You getting in the shower?" I ask Beth.
"Yeah" she starts getting changed as well and I go walk into the showers and stand next to Le. "Hey what did Jonas want?" She asks me.
"He just wanted to say that me and Beth did really well in training and to keep it up for the game." I say and Leah smiles at me. Beth walks in the shower and we instantly make eye contact. She walks over and stands next to me. "Hi" she says smiling.
"Hi" I say back. We both laugh. I can't help but look at Beth's body. God she's stunning. She notices me looking and laughs and I feel myself burning up as I look back up at her face. I get really embarrassed and look at the ground. "It's okay" I hear her whisper and I look up and she gives me a reassuring smile. I smile back and continue washing my hair.