But what if.... 💛

Beth's pov:
We're still watching tv and Viv is still cuddled into me. I reach over to the table and grab my phone to see the time. It's only 8. "You okay Viv?" Le asks pointing out that she's cuddled into me. I give Leah a death stare and see Jord hit her lightly. "Um" Viv says and pulls away from me and sits up straight. "No no it's okay Viv I didn't mean it like that I just wanted to make sure you were okay" Le smiles, I don't think she meant to make Viv feel like she was doing something wrong. "Yeah I'm okay just tired but I don't wanna go to bed yet"  Viv says back to Le. Le turns her head back to the tv. I put my arm back around Viv so that she feels welcome. She comes closer to me and puts her head on my shoulder and I play with her hair.

About an hour later we're still in the room watching tv. I can tell Vivs tired but it's like she doesn't want to go to bed and I have no idea why. I look down at her and she looks up at me. She looks shattered. "Why don't we go to bed Vivi? You look shattered" she just nods. I stand up and she stay sat down. "Are you okay?" I ask. "My knees kill" she says laughing. I grab her hands and she eventually gets up. "You of to bed?" Le asks us. "Yeah I'm knackered" Viv says and Le and Jord laugh. "Beth you don't have to come with me I am capable" Viv says to me. "Yeah I know but I want to go to bed anyway." We both go upstairs. I go lay in my bed. All I can think about is one person. I can't get her off my mind. Every detail of her face. Every aspect of her personality is just running round my head. And that's what I fall asleep to. Vivianne Miedema.

Viv pov:
I wake up to Leah stood in my door way shouting at me. "VIV GET UPPP!" I sit up.
"Huh what time is it?" I ask confused as I know I set my alarm. "8 you need to get up training is earlier today" she says.
"Wait what I wasn't told"
"Neither was Beth you both must have fallen asleep before the email was sent anyway get up." She leaves my room. I get up and ready. When I go downstairs everyone is there apart from Beth. She must be running late. I go into the kitchen and grab a protein shake out of the fridge for my breakfast. I then hear Beth come down. She comes in the kitchen and does the same as me. "Did you not read the email either?" She says laughing. I just shake my head and laugh. "Girls can you please hurry up" we hear Leah say. It's 8.45 and we all go get in the car.

*At training*
We're all in the changing rooms and we're all just sat on our phones waiting for instruction. I look up and see Beth already looking at me. She goes bright red and looks down at her phone. "We're you staring at me Bethany" I say smirking. She looks up and she's bright red. I just laugh in response. "I- I um" she says stuttering. "Beth chill I'm just joking." I smile at her and she smiles back. I walk over and sit next to her and we talk for a while until Jonas comes in.
"Right girls sorry to call you in earlier this morning we just have to get in some extra time to train as in two days I have to go to a family members wedding so we won't be able to train that day and we have a game Saturday against Man United and it's already Sunday so we have to train as much as possible." Jonas says. We all go out to the field and start training.
*After training*
I am currently walking in to the changing rooms with Le and Jord to get changed after training. "Guys!" Beth says running up to us.  "Hey B" Le says. I look at Beth and we lock eyes again. We go into the changing rooms and I need a shower so I get into my towel and I see most of the girls doing the same. This includes Beth and Le. Jord isn't getting one because she can't be bothered of course. I go into the showers and I'm in there with Cait and Katie. Then Beth walks in. She is so gorgeous. I realise I'm staring when Cait taps my arm and whispers "you know staring is rude Miedema" I go red but laugh at the same time. "Do you like her?" She says but only so I can hear.
"I don't know but you can't say anything Ford!" I say still making sure no one else can hear. "I won't I won't"
"Not even Lia" just as I say that Lia walks in.
"What about me?" She says as she heard her name. "Shut up Lia" I say making her speak quieter. She walks under the shower and repeats herself but quieter "what about me?" I look at Cait and see she's staring at Lia. "Cait you know staring is rude" I say laughing and she just goes red. "Guys what about me?" Lia says again. "Viv likes Beth." Cait says but very quietly so no one hears. "Caittt" I smack her arm. I feel my face burn up. "Oh that's so obvious" Lia says. I look at her confused and she continues "the way you look at eachother is like your so in love both of you Viv she clearly likes you back" I just laugh. "Even if she does I don't wanna say or do anything because she has just come out of a relationship and she might not be ready." I look over at her and she's with Leah, Katie, Lotte and Jen she's laughing and doing something stupid. Which is a stupid idea because she's in the shower and could slip but all I can do is laugh at her. "Oh Miedema your so in love" Cait says laughing. I just roll my eyes and we continue talking.
After I get out and I'm sat down in a sports bra and I towel to cover my bottom half. Beth gets out and sits next to me. "Hey Vivi" she says.
"Hey" I reply and I just look into her eyes.
"Are you okay?" She says.
"Yeah, perfect" I say smiling still keeping eye contact. "Good" she says. I notice her look down from my eyes and to my lips. All I want to do is kiss her. Le walks over. "You two good?" She says laughing. Beth just laughs and walks over to her stuff. Le sits next to me. "So do you like her?" She says to me.
"What who?" I reply.
"Well Beth obviously" I just look down.
"Omg you do" I give her a death stare.
"Please please don't tell her Leah I don't know if she feels the same and I'm panicking" I say stressing. "Viv calm down I won't say anything, she defo like you by the way" I just smile.
"I can't do anything what if she's not ready since you know who" I say as I look over at Daan. Leah just smiles but then the smile drops and she gives me this look. Let's just say if looks could kill, I would be dead. "If you dare hurt her Vivianne I will kill you" she says. " I won't, I could never" she looks at me and the look has calmed a bit. "Promise me" she says
"I promise." I say back and she walks off to get changed and I do the same.