Minister of Magic

Start from the beginning

She had chosen Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, and Healing Arts as a special elective. Madame Pomfrey appualed her healing skills despite getting sick often. Aishi wanted to tell her god friend Kirshna but something strange stopped her. Someone who knows she is in trouble and wants her gone for a plan unaware that god protecting her is making sure his end is deadly as he tries not to change fate so as to protect her from worse consequences. Even gods have limits. 

Neville Longbottom had been sent letters from all the witches and wizards in his family, all giving him different advice on what to choose. Confused and worried, he sat reading the subject lists with his tongue poking out, asking people whether they thought Arithmancy sounded more difficult than the study of Ancient Runes. Dean Thomas, who, like Harry, had grown up with Muggles, ended up closing his eyes and jabbing his wand at the list, then picking the subjects it landed on.

 Hermione took nobody's advice but signed up for everything to their worry. Harry smiled grimly to himself at the thought of what Uncle Regulus said. Ancient runes sound good as he needs to do spells with such things and care for magical creatures is fun to do apparently his mom had a special class approved which will only come next year Battle Arts. Aishi knows how to fight but wants to try Divination first cause she has learned how to learn prophecies from her guru but wants to learn other kinds.

"If the teacher is the fraud...I am joining your mum's class" She said mid yawns and left for the Hufflepuff common room.

Hufflepuff's next Quidditch match would be against Gryffindor. Cedric was insisting on team practices every night after dinner so that Harry barely had time for anything but Quidditch and homework. However, the training sessions were getting better, or at least drier, and the evening before Saturday's match he went up to his dormitory to drop off his broomstick feeling Hufflepuff's chances for the Quidditch cup had never been better.

But his cheerful mood didn't last long. At the top of the stairs to the dormitory, he met Justin his dormmate, who was looking frantic „Harry—I don't know who did it—I just found—" Watching Harry fearfully, Justin pushed open the door.

The contents of Harry's trunk had been thrown everywhere. His cloaks laid on the floor. The bedclothes had been pulled off his four-poster and the drawer had been pulled out of his bedside cabinet, the contents strewn over the mattress. Harry walked over to the bed, open-mouthed. As he and Justin pulled the blankets back onto his bed, his other roommates came in. Ernie swore loudly.

„What happened, Harry?" „No idea," said Harry. But Rick was examining Harry's robes. All the pockets were hanging out. „Someone's been looking for something," said Rick. „Is there anything missing?" Harry started to pick up all his things and throw them into his trunk. It was
only as he threw the last of the Lockhart books back into it that he realized what wasn't there. „Riddle's diary's gone," he said in an undertone to himself.„What?"

Harry jerked his head toward the dormitory door and hurried down to the hangout room, which was half-empty, and joined Hermione and Draco, who were sitting alone, reading a book called Ancient Runes Made Easy. Theo and Blaise playing chess.

Hermione looked aghast at the news. „But—only a Hufflepuff could have stolen—nobody else knows your password—"„Exactly," said Harry. "I hope Aishi is OK....she gets sick often and I miss her hanging around with us."

"She will be better she has been visiting the infirmary," Hermione said unaware it was Aishi who stole back the notebook and it immediately put a spell on her cause of a manipulation of an old man.

Harry woke the next day to brilliant sunshine and a light, refreshing breeze. „Perfect Quidditch conditions!" said Cedric enthusiastically at the Hufflepuff table, loading the team's plates with scrambled eggs. „Harry, buck up there, you need a decent breakfast." Harry had been staring down the packed Hufflepuff table, wondering if the new owner of Riddle's diary was right in front of his eyes.