"We're all willing to work together, though." Sarah finished, looking back at both girls to make sure that was the right way to put it.

"you know what, that's victory!" John B raised his arms, the boys beginning to cheer.

"do you know what it was, guys? Hydroponic." JJ smirked, believing that a joint fixed everything.

John B shushed Pope and JJ up, a smirk rising on his own face as he looked at the girls for one last time, "you guys ready to jack some loot?"

BAMBI SAT IN HER ROOM, LOOKING through her draws for some black clothing whilst she held a joint in her mouth.

they had made a checklist for everything they needed and John B decided that dark clothing was an important must-have.

she picked out some black flared leggings and a regular black top that she was going to wear with a black jacket to keep her warm and her regular shoes, they weren't black but it wasn't like Mrs. Crain was going to be looking at her feet.

pulling everything out and placing it on her bed, the brunette sat down next to her, taking this time to relax a little and enjoy the joint.

small knocks were heard on her door and the girl let out a small 'come in' already knowing that it was her blonde best friend.

he gave her a small smile as she moved the clothes from beside her, pushing them behind her before passing him the joint.

"you want to talk now or leave it until after we become rich?" JJ asked, sitting beside her and taking a drag of the joint.

Bambi took a deep breath in, she wanted to do it now, she wanted to do it the same day she kissed but she wasn't experienced in telling people she had fallen head over heels for them.

deciding to get straight to the point, she gave him a soft smile, "i like you, J, a lot and not just a 'your my best friend' so obviously i'm going to like you but a genuine, i like you."

JJ stared at her for a couple of seconds, taking in the nervous expression that was on her face,
"i like you too bambs, and not just in a best friend way either."

Bambi nodded, a sigh leaving her lips as she didn't know what to say next, "what happens next?"

"well i would ask you to be my girlfriend but i want to save that until i'm rich so i can take you somewhere and be all cheesy." JJ shrugged.

Bambi chuckled, throwing her head back slightly, "well let's go and get rich, together."

"together."

JOHN B LISTED EVERYTHING THAT THEY needed and made sure it was there as they made their way over to the house.

Bambi sat on the seats beside JJ, her head leaning on his shoulder as she had a ten-minute nap to wake her up on the way.

John B got out of the van, walking over to the door to let everybody else out, "wait, wait—"

the group stared at him, wondering what he had to say when they were literally ready to go into an axe murderer's house to find gold.