The sound makes most ninja flinch.

"Now, you're finished!!" The Fujikami does a set of hand signs. "Earth Style: Earth Control Jutsu!"

Sakuya thrusts the side of her left hand forward and three pillars of earth shoot up out of the ground before slamming right into Ken's back.

The hit sends him flying right through the air and everyone follows him with their gazes. Ken soon hits the hand statue, face first.

"That's gotta hurt!" Ren says with wide eyes.

Ken groans before he slowly falls out of the wall and lands on the floor back first.

Hayate goes over to examine him before turning back to Sakuya.

Sakuya smirks to herself as Hayate calls out, "The winner of the first match is Sakuya Fujikami!"

Team 7, 6 and the Blossoms ninja cheer except for Sasuke and Kyo, though they were smirking.

"Yeah, alright! Way to go, Princess!" Kiba cheers.

"That's my teammate!" Ren exclaims, grinning broadly.

Sakuya mounts Homura and the nekomata flies up to the balcony and lands beside Ren and Kyo. Sakuya dismounts and Homura changes back to her kitten form.

"Good work, girl," Says Sakuya as she pats her and medics rush in to take Ken to the infirmary.

"You were totally awesome, believe it, Sakuya-chan!" Naruto exckaims as he runs up to her and glomps Sakuya in a hug. "I wasn't worried one bit!"

"Th-Thanks Naruto. C-Can't breathe!" Sakuya wheezes out.

"Oh, sorry!" The blond immediately pulls back, looking sheepish.

"Congratulations, Sakuya!" Says Sakura.

"Thanks!" Sakuya smiles at her before looking to the Land of Blossoms ninja.

"You were great out there, Sakuya," Says a girl with long pink hair wearing a strapless red top that shows a bit of her belly and black pants. She has bandages around her left elbow.

 She has bandages around her left elbow

"Thanks, Sanna. It's great to see you!" Sakuya hugs the pinkette and they laugh. She turns to the others; a girl with her pink hair that's longer at the front and shorter at the back, and a tall boy with his long pink hair in a ponytail.

 She turns to the others; a girl with her pink hair that's longer at the front and shorter at the back, and a tall boy with his long pink hair in a ponytail

(Just ignore the Uchiha crest)

"Hey, guys! I didn't know you were coming," Sakuya says to them.

"Well, since things have quieted down at home, your parents felt they could send a team of Genin to this year's Chunin Exams," Says the girl with short hair. "It just so happened to us."

"It's been awhile, hasn't it, Princess?" Says the tall boy, smiling kindly at her.

"It has, Masaki, Mika," Sakuya agrees, nodding. She glances to the Leaf Genin around her. "Guys, these are my friends from my homeland. That's Mika, Sanna, my cousin, and Masaki. And their Sensei is my former Sensei from the Land of Blossoms, Ayame. She met Kakashi when he was assigned to bodyguard me when I was six years old. He'd guarded me for half a year before bringing me to the Hidden Leaf Village and becoming my official Guardian."

"It's nice to meet you," Says Sakura.

"Likewise," Says Masaki.

Kyo doesn't say anything. The Fujikami princess glances at him to find the greenette gazing curiously at Mika. A small smile forms on her lips.

"Hey, Sakuya!" Ino says as she comes over and leans to me. "That Masaki guy is so beautiful! Is it normal for people in your clan to look that beautiful?"

"I guess," Sakuya says with a shrug.

"Who's that guy with them?" Sakura wants to know as she points to another man with pink hair and eyes.

I explain, "He's an ANBU from the Land of Blossoms. He goes by the alias Okami." Okami smiles at me which I return, silently wondering why he's here.

"You were great down there, Sakuya," He praises. "So was Homura."

"Thank you, Okami." The nekomata meows happily.

Kiba says with a grin, "Sakuya's match was awesome! I knew she'd make it!!" He throws me a grin to which I blush at.

I feel Kakashi gazing at me curiously.

Hinata adds, "She's pretty amazing, isn't she?"

We look back at the board to see the next names on it:

Yoroi Akada

VS

Sasuke Uchiha.

Sasuke smirks. He's about to go down but Kakashi stops him to exchange a few whisperings.

Then, Sasuke makes his way down to meet his opponent.