Revenge Is All that Matter

This story is about a girl who finds the world just for business and for logical people only, she believed that a person only needed to succeed and really believed that ‘Money can makes the world turns’. Although she have two trustworthy best friend to whom she can confine all her feelings happiness, lonely and other problems and she is very grateful with that. Many may say that she is a self-centered person but deep within her she is kind and understanding it’s just that she is very strict with her profession and due to training she got from her parents, only with her two best friends that she can feel that she is alive. Through the years she never felt LOVE true she felt love from her friends and cold love from her parents but the feeling that many people were saying ‘The Love that can make the world upside down’ it’s a big NO to her, and she don’t believe on any of them. Her only explanation why people experience that ROMANTIC LOVE is ‘Love is just the bridging of hormone secretions to the central nervous system. Dopamine which creates ATTRACTION, Fenylethylamine creates PASSION and Oxytocin when released gives a person for SEXUAL DESIRE.’ Those were the words she often muttered whenever her two best friends would set her up to a date and end up not going, so stubborn they would say but it didn’t matter to her, and to them because they just understood her. But what if this cold hearted princess, intertwine with a boy who freely expressed what he feels to anyone, and mostly called as the Master of Love… in short a Casanova… and she became a player of his game of love… what would happened? Would it be a joke that turns into real thing? Or betrayal that would result into revenge in the future?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO USE WATTPAD AND TO WRITE A STORY I HOPE YOU’LL LIKE IT!!!! >_< by the way the main boy character here is in the name of the super junior’s leader his true name and screen name (Park Jung-Su/Lee-teuk) and his two friends’ names comes from the lead vocalist of F.T. Island (Lee Hong-Ki) and a soloist actor (Song Joong-Ki). I’m really a fan of kpop so bear with me anyway this would be in English, by the way sorry if you’d encounter grammatical errors as you read English is not my mother tongue so enjoy reading O.o