2

    1 "

"And the winner is........  ms.KIM YN FROM COMPUTER MATHS DEPARTMENT WHO GOT 599/600 AND BREAK THE RECORD OF OUR SOUTH KOREA'S FAMOUS AND BEST UNIVERSITY" announced mr.choi with a cheer.

Yn was stunned to hear this announcement. She was there with eyes full of tears out of joy. Taehyung smiled widely by feeling proud of his girl. Her in laws and lisa too very happy for her.

She went to the stage and got her certificate, trophy, medal, gift voucher and some prizes from government from the hands of education minister mr. Choi suhoo.

"Congrats ms.kim" he said and shook his hands with yn for which she smiled and said a "thank you mr.choi"

"Ms.yn it would be nice if you give a interview about your result so that it will help other students to score in future by taking you as a role model" the host requested her to give a interview for which she bravely nodded and replied "sure whenever you want"

"Miss.yn we would like to take your interview soon after the graduation ceremony. Only if you dont mind."  Said the host and yn replied "why not"

She came down out of stage. Taehyung hugged her tightly and said "you made it" she hugged back by saying "not without you"

Her in laws congradualed her. Her eomma was very happy for her. Taehyung informed yn's father, mother and brother too and they are also happy for her.

She had a talk with her parents and brother in taehyung's phone in the ceremony.

After the end of graduation ceremony they called yn for to give a interview.

"Im nervous actually" she said to taehyung before entering into the shoot while he replied "just answer them with what you have in your mind strongly"

She nodded and went in. And they too started the interview shoot.

_________________________________________
[    BOLD-YN                                             ]
[    ITALIC-HOST                                       ]
[_______________________________________]

"Miss.yn please introduce yourself"

"Good morning everyone. I am yn."

"ms.yn are you a korean?"

"Actually no i'm not a korean. I am an indian"

"When did you shifted to korea"

"A year ago"

"Is there any specific reason that you came korea suddenly in the mid of your high school"

"Yeah i have my personal reasons  behind this. I was scared first. coz i dont know the people and place so it seems impossible just to take 60% of marks in the start. But now its ok for me in the korean edication system"

"Ms.yn is there anything behind your success"

" yes. Actually not anything..... but you can ask like anyone? I guess"

"So you are telling that there  a person behind your success"

"Definitely yes. He/she is the best person in my life. He/she gave hopes to my life and studies and encouraged me to study well. Took classes for me. Helped me in all way he/she could do. Without him /her my success is nothing"

" may i know who is that person?"

"Not now but soon you will get to know"

"The last thing, please tell a few words to the students who inspire you"

"All i want to say is..... First Set Your Dreams, Your Dreams Must Be Big. Second Work Hard To Pursue Your Dreams. Third Belive Yourself That You Can Achieve Your Dreams"

"And the one more thing is dont let any excuses to postpond your work and keep a thing in mind that  'EXCUSES WILL TURN YOUR DREAMS INTO DUST'.......thank you"

"Thankyou ms.yn the future generation will definitly be gratefull to you"

*The show completed*

Yn went out and saw her husband is waiting fot her. She smiled to herself and went near him. "Taehyung" she called him making him look at her. He smiled and hugged her. "Where is eomma and appa" yn asked him "appa had a urgent call so they went" taehyung replied.

"Ok shall we move" he asked her for which she nodded and wrapped her hands onto his left arm. He chunkled and kissed her head.

After he started the car yn said "taehyung why dont we go to church?" He replied "as your wish mam" she hit his arm with her fist playfully. And both started laughing.

He parked his car in the parking area and they both went in the church.

They prayed for sometime and returned to home........

Author note

If you like this chapter.....vote by clicking the star button....

Author loves you all❤