"Why the fuck did you hit a women?" Harry yelled pushing Jack back.

"Shes my sister, I can!" Jack screamed pushing Harry. Oh no, they were gonna get in a fight.

"Dont fucking hit any women!" Harry yelled throwing his fist against Jacks jaw.

"Guys STOP!" I yelled trying to get in the middle of them so they wouldnt fight.

"He hit you Kate.." Harry said pushing Jack again, cause him to fall on the bed.

"Go wait in the car Harry." I ordered.

"Kate, I--" Harry tried to say, but I cut him off.

"Now Harry..." I said quietly looking at the ground. He sighed and looked over at Jack. He gave him a dirty look.

"Don't touch her again, or ill kill you..." He said in a low tone before walking out of the room. Jack stood up off the bed. 

"Its not up to you Jack." I said walking over to one of my dressers. I pulled out a suit case from under my bed and started shoving all the clothes I had in it.

"Your not leaving, and I will fight him for that. Its alright, I can protect you now." Jack said walking near me.

"But I want to go with him!" I yelled.

"What?" Jack asked, again.

"Yes, I want to go live with Harry. We love eachother, he kind of saved my life." I said continuing to pack.

"How?" He asked sitting on the bed.

"Someone broke in and started choking me and then Harry saved me from that." I said pulling the heavy suitcase over to my other dresser.

"It wouldnt have happened if you would have never went.." Jack said quietly.

"Yeah, and I guess we wouldnt be talking right now, I basically saved your ass and now I love him. You wont change my mind." I said packing the last of my clothes.

"So your just leaving?" He asked standing up.

"Yes!" I yelled in annoyance.

"Your staying tonight at least." He said grabbing my wrist.

"No I'm not." I said yanking it away. I picked up my suitcase and made sure it was zipped up.

"Yes you are." He said gripping my wrist again, but tighter.

"Jack stop!" I yelled. 

"Your staying here." He said under his breathe and gripping tighter. 

"Jack! STOP!" I yelled able to yank away my wrist. I looked down at it to see it was already bruising. How was I gonna let this one slip by Harry? I grabbed the suitcase and began to walk out.

"Kate please stop." Jack begged behind me. I felt my wrist throb.

"NO JACK!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and kept on walking. I opened up the front door to see Harry was leaning on the outside of it. I slammed the door behind me, but Jack opened it quickly. Tears filled my eyes with the throbbing pain and knowing Jack couldnt respect me and Harry. 

"I'm fucking done Jack!" I yelled letting my suit case fall to the cold concrete. Harry came over and picked it up, setting it in the trunk.

"Kate, I'm sorry!" Jack yelled as I turned around and walked to the car. Tears stung my eyes. I couldnt believe he just did that to me. I just then remembered I needed my shoes. But I wasnt going near him again.

"Harry.." I said quietly walking over to him as he shut the trunk of his car.

"Yes?" He asked, still pissed.

"Could you go get my shoes out of my closet?" I asked looking up at him. Jack just stared at us, but I didn't care.

"Yeah, sure." He said walking over to the front door.

"Move." Harry demanded.

"No." Jack replied standning infront of the door.

"I told him to go in asshole!" I yelled leaning my body against Harrys car. I put both of my hands to my eyes and wiped away the tears. I heard Jack walk over to me, I just looked at him. I just wanted to punch him so hard.

"Your wearing his clothes too?" He asked observing my outfit.

"Just go Jack..." I said quietly looking away from him. I looked over to see Harry walking out with several pairs of my shoes. He opened up the back seat of the car and put the shoes inside.

"Ready love?" Harry asked walking over to me. Jack stepped aside. I quickly leaned up and began to kiss Harry, he kissed back. I was so pissed at Jack, I just began to kiss Harry to get my point across that IM IN LOVE WITH HARRY.

"I know they say you should always be there for your family, but your not doing the same. So I'm leaving, I won't be back. Have a nice life, and loose my number." I said pulling away from mine and Harry's kiss. I saw Harry grin and walk over to the drivers side of the car. He opened up his car door.

"Happy?" Harry said sarcastically and shutting his door behind him as he climbed in. Jack stood about 7-8 feet infront of me, frozen.

"Goodbye Jack." I said annoyed and climbing in the car. Harry quickly put the car in reverse and floored it out.

"Thank you Harry." I said feeling my eyes sting again. Did I just kick my brother out of my life? Did I over exagerate, or should I have not gotten smacked and grabbed like that? It wasnt like it didnt happen before. With every other guy I dated, hes been like that. He can't control me now. I'm almost 19 years old, and I'm done with his shit.

"Your welcome babe. Now lets get home." Harry said continuing to drive. 

Yeah, I loved my new and welcoming home, a lot actually.