chapter 18: better again

Start from the beginning

Seb: I'll break your new PS5 just for being an ass!

Nat: WAIT WHAT? FLYNN? YOU HAVE A NEW PS5?

Flynn : I do, until Seb decides to break it >;(

Nat: Cmon Seb! If you don't break it then.. it means that when we all go back to England, we could play :)

Seb: Fine! I won't.. for now ;)

Flynn: Okay Mr.Workaholic ;)

Seb: FLYNN I SWEAR TO GOD-

Nat: You two fight like little boys. Stop teasing each other! It's so childish. ;)

Flynn: Pfttt! You're one to talk..

Nat: What is that supposed to mean huh? ;)

Seb: It means that, you can't really say much princess.

Nat: I can too! I'm not that childish ... right?

Flynn: Remember when you almost punched a girl to death because she asked me out! HAHAHAHA! :D

Seb: Someone was a tad bit overprotective, no? HAHAHA! :)

Nat: Hey! You guys would've done the same if a lad asked me out! That's not fair. >:(

Flynn: Fair enough, you have us there.

Seb: She does have a point..

Nat: And..  I win again. I stand my ground :)

Seb: You are so obsessed with winning an argument m'lady.

Nat: That's the fun in it ;)

Nat: Do you have a problem loser? :)

Seb: Not at all ma'am. ;)

Nat: HAHAHA! Not the Western coming out of you.

Flynn: The good Western, not the bad one.. right?

Nat: Of course! I know that you guys aren't like him. Don't stress over it.

Seb: Whatever you say princess.

Flynn: Alrighty then gorgeous!

Seb: We have to go on a conference call for the warehouse now Tash.

Seb: Call us later mk?

Nat: Will do! See you guys ;)

Seb: Bye princess peach!

Flynn: Bye sugar ;)

I was just smiling at my phone whilst reading the group chat when out of nowhere, I feel a heavy breathing near my right shoulder. I hold my thoughts and slowly yet surely, tilt my head to see what creature was breathing down my neck. It was Vincent. I'm pretty sure that he was reading our text messages. What the actual fuck mate.

Shit.

I wonder how long he had been standing there, he couldn't have seen the texts about the mafia, right? RIGHT? I was going to be in deep shit. Maybe I would even have to kill him? He's so stupid, if he didn't look then he would be alive. This bitch was the end of me.. I begin inhaling and exhaling more and more than before.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Vincent sensed my discomfort and said "I just came to tell you that we can start now, I was only curious that you were smiling at a glowing screen." I roll my eyes at his statement. I instantly ask him "How long were you watching huh?" with a pissed off face. "Only just now, possibly a 3 or 4 seconds, don't worry Nat." He reveals peacefully.