25.Engagement (Part 2)

ABHIMAAN'S POV

"Ese nahi bolte papa ham to aapko sabse jayada payar karte hai , somya said hand baba saa kissed her forehead 😘

" Aab bas mat ro , makeup kharab ho jayega to Pulkit bhag jayega, Teri aasli sakal dekh ke , Raj said and she winned but then we all laughed 😂😂....

Our beautiful and lovely family reunion was broken when Pulkit said something and Somya's face flushed with a red tint , but at the end of all this drama I was very happy because of the new addition in our family.

" Kya yaar tum logo ke chakkar Mai , hamara engagement ka time jyada aage badhte jaa rehe hai, mujhe aab jaldi se boyfriend se fiance banna hai, Pulkit said and somya blushed and we all laughed 😂

In that laughter , I heard the voice which is my safe place in the whole world and when I saw her my breath hitched , haw can anyone be so beautiful and sexy at the same time, my jaana is looking like a angel who has came down from heaven and I am still mesmerized by her appearance when Raj said," Bhai aapna moh to bandh kar lijiye, nahi to pata chala ki bhabai maa aapko chichora samaj chuki tab to phir hoo gayi aapki Prem kahani Puri, and he laughed with Pulkit and Dhruv who just arrived in the venue.

ABHIRAJ'S POV

When that reporter said that about Aayu I was very angry and disappointed by myself because I am not able to save her from this everyday taunts , i know that Pulkit and all others love her dearly in that family but the other relatives of the Raghuvanshi family still taunt her about her real origin, that why I have taken a decision which is going to stop all these kind of stuff in her life and no one will fucking dare to say something bad about her.

When we entered tha hotel after all that drama, i saw somu was crying and i couldn't handle her single tear, when we all first met Bhai saa and I had a very good and beautiful relationship with her and she also respect us as her big brothers that day we decided to have our little sister at last and we discussed about it with baba saa and he was also very happy with this decision.

For completing this decision baba saa had called our Raj purohit jii to enter her name in our family book , by which she would be totally our little girl.

I was thinking about all these things when I saw my love of my life and the most beautiful person in the whole world clad in a wine colour lehenga choli looking like an angel, For some time I totally forgot about my anger and disappointed and because she was looking so beautiful 😍

I was looking at her when Dhruv came and said " Bhai vo Teri hi hai, ese havsi jese mat dekh nahi to pata chala uska Bhai tujhe maar reha hai aur sab uske maze le rehe hai, to aapne emotions ko thoda control kariye mohadaye and he laughed 😂😂

" Thik hai mere baap, aab mujhe gayan Dene ki jarurat nahi, dekh uss havsi ko kese meri behen ko yaad reha hai, gayan usse de, I told him signalling Pulkit who was busy in somya who is doing some rituals.

We both moved towards him and Dhruv said , Beta Pulkit, itna mat taado usse uske do do Bhai yahi khade hai, tumhara taaranhaar khatam Karo aaji sagai hai yaar aapki.

" Aare Bhai jisko tum dono taadna bol rehe hoo na usse admire karna bolte hai, tujhe kese samjh aayga ja Teri wali aaygi na tab pata chelega aur tu Kay dekh reha hai aabhi to 2 min phele meri behen ko jo dekh reha tha usse kya bolu, Pulkit said and we all smiled 😊

" Aab kya hi bolo tum dono ko mujhe meri wali mil gai par dhang se baat kare tab na, Dhruv murmured but I could hear that and i smirked 😏 because I know that he likes Anwesha and currently looking her with admiration in her eyes 👀👀