17.Abhimaan's fear 😨😨

I am really sorry guys, actually I am preparing for a professional exam, so was not able to write the next part, yesterday,😓😓 I will try to write everyday but I I can't then please forgive me.....
I anyone wants to incorporate anything, or any imagination into the story, then can comment it in that paragraph, if that will make the story more beautiful, then I will try to incorporate it😘😘....
And again sorry for that, some chapters are going to be emotional in the story, and i guess it makes the story more beautiful, after every emotional moment there are more beautiful moments waiting for us in our life 😍😍...

" You know when I saw that letter i was not afraid to know that, that bastard has tried to target Aadya but was very afraid 😟😟 because I don't want to lose my bestfriend again 😓😓.....

At last Pulkit confessed his fears in front of Somya and she also understands all his fears because he knows the feeling of losing family and for Pulkit Abhimaan was also his family.....

On the other hand, Aadya took Abhimaan to her room and after entering her room he directly went towards the washroom, after 10 mins he came out and directly went to the balcony, without talking to Aadya he was standing still and was not at all looking at Aadya, which was making aadya sand and insecure because the same thing happened 6 years ago and she knows about his fears, she goes towards him and said,

"Maan hamari taraf dekhiye, ham se baat kiyieye, dekho to hame, ham aapse kuch bol rehe hai, Aadya said trying to talk to Abhimaan.... But he was standing still and looking at the moon....

Aadya aap hamse dur chele jaiye, haam aapki job hamare Landon Wale office mai karwa denge, aap wahi rehieye, ham aabhi saari intezaam karwa denge, Abhimaan said with an emotionless face....

Aadya was very sad and angry when he said all this and turned him and gave him a tight slap and said, " Abhimaan Singh Rajvansh ham aapki koi kathputli nahi hai jo aap hame kahi hui bhej sakte hai, aur ek baat kaan khol ke sun lijiye, ham aapko iss jivan mai nahi chod ke kahi jaa rehe hai, to hamse dur jaana ka mat sochna....

At last Abhimaan broke down in front of her which she slapped him and said while sobbing 😭, " ham nahi chate aap hse dur Jaye Aadya par aapko pata hai na aap hamare saat mafoos nahi hai, ham isseleye chate hai ki aap hamse dur rehiye, aapne dekha na aapko aaye hue aabhi thik se 3 mahine nahi hue hai aur aap uss kamine ke target mai aa gai, ham aapko khona nahi chate aur aagar iske liye hame aapse dur rehena pade to ham reh sakte hai, par aapko muskil mai nahi dekh sakte....

"Sabse pheli baat ti aap hame Aadya bola band kare, aap hame jaana bhi hole to aacha lagta hai, aur dusri baat aap hai nahi Maan hame surakshit rehne ke liye aur phir Bhai sa , Raj , dhruv Bhai sa aur baba sa bhi to hai na hame surakshit rakhne ke liye , aur hame pura bharosa hai aap aakele hi kafi hai hamare liye aapko kisi ki bhi jarurat nahi hai, aur aakhari baat aap hamse kabhi dur nahi bhej rehe hai bahut duri seh lii in 5 saalo mai ham dono ne...

By this time Abhimaan was sitting on the ground and Aadya was sitting in his lap and Abhimaan was listening to her by putting his head in her crock of neck and inhaling her scent and smiling listening to her.....

They were sitting in the same position for almost 15 mins and Aadya was convincing him and consoling him by telling sweet things in his ears😘😘, she was also creasing his hair and they started talking about their life in these 5 years but this Aadya was trying to distract his mind form today's incident and that was also working, as they were taking Abhimaan started creasing her waist and inhaling her scent while Aadya was creasing his hair and there was a beautiful silence between them but they were enjoying their moment sitting silently....

" Aacha ye sab chodiye aapne hame ye nahi bataya ki ham kese lag rehe hai, Aadya said breaking the silence between them....

" Ham aapko describe nahi kar sakte ki aap kitni payri lag rehi hai jab aapko hamne dekha to laga ki aap koi swarg se uteri apsara lag rehi thi, tab man kar reha tha ki aapko aapne aandar kahi chupa luu taki koi bhi aapko na dekh sakhe hamare aalava, Abhimaan said looking at Aadya and Aadya was blushing and looking at her lap and is not able to look into his eyes 👀👀 which is filled with love for her 😍😍....

Aastha came inside the room and was going towards the balcony, she saw this seen and said teasing Aadya and Abhimaan, " aoo mere parye love birds kuch payar Saadi ke baad ke liye bhi bacha ke rekh loo aabhi se hi ye saari harkete aachi nahi lagti , aur tum dono wahi kar rehe hoo kuch to saram kar loo, As she said this Aadya was very embraced and her face had turned into a beatroot while Abhimaan was smirking 😏😏 looking at Aadya and said, Kyon bhai sali sahiba aapko to ham Puri privacy dete hai aapne Raj ke saat to aap bhi iski aadat daal lijiye taku aapko koi problem na hoo aage jaake, samji aap, he said and leave the room giving Aadya a forehead kiss 💋💋....

After he left, by that time Aadya and Aastha both were blushing, but after sometime they both started laughing looking at each other 🤣🤣 and goes towards Pulkit's room to tease the new couple, who were not coming outside their room from last 2 hours....

Here in Pulkit's room Pulkit was hugging Somya , but he was sitting in the bed and somya was standing in front of him and smiling looking at the baby sitting in front of him not letting to go her......

" Hukum aap kabse baccho ki tarah harket kar rehe hai, koi soch bhi nahi sakta hai ki Mewar ke hone wale Raja aur Raghuwanshi corporation ke CEO ese bacche ke tarah harket kar rehe hai, Somya said smiling looking at his baby to be husband....

" Hame kisi ke bato. Ke farak nahi padta aur ham shrif aapke samne hi bacche bante hai, aur kisi ke liye ham jese hai wese hi rehete hai, said Pulkit while pushing his head more inti Somya's waist by this work of Pulkit, Somya feels a tickling sensation because Pulkit was pushing his head in her exposed waist....

" Hu...hu..hukum ham...ham vo bol rehe the ki chalte hai....ba...bahar sab log intezar kar rehe honge, to ham chalte hai , Somya said while stammering because of that tickling sensation....

Pulkit was very happy to see his effect on her, and he was doing all these to know that if she also has his effect of her as she also have great effect on him.... He was thinking about that time when he saw her in that red saree, in her room trying to put her earings.... He was so mesmerized that he forgot to breathe 😍😍 she was looking stunning in that lacy red saree 💋💋.....

So that's it for today guys 😁😁
See you all soon 💗💗
Love you all ❤️❤️
Byeee 👋👋

SELENE_DORA
(1281 WORDS)....