19.Aastha's Maturity

Raghuwanshi haveli
Aastha's POV

(Before dinner)

When I saw that parcel, I was a little sceptical because Aadu never ordered anything, I am the one who orders her daily products whenever it is needed but that was named after her, i thought that Abhimaan had ordered something for her so I let it go, but when she opened that I also got scared by looking at that present and then I saw Aadu was very scared and crying, and Bhai ordered me to take her to her room by that time i surly know that the person who had done this this is not going to survive for longer time....

Aadu is like a baby to me because I got my everything from her the love of a little sister,a best friend and a beautiful family, I was 6 months older than Aadu but because of my premature birth I was very weak and because of that I started my school little late and that time I saw Aadu for the first time sitting under a tree and crying and some older girls were laughing at her, form them I save her and then we both became friends and after that incident I met Bhai and he also started treating me like a little sister and started calling me baccha that day was the most precious day because I was officially adopted by my new family and they all are very sweet and loving towards me and never differeciate me and Aadu and that time only we met the Rajvansh's and we all became friends....

When she was crying in my arms I was very sad and angry because she was the most loved and pampered child in both the families and then Bhabi maa came and consoled her and asked her to go and handle Abhimaan and because he was very angry and broken and she got up and hugged both of us , then goes towards Abhimaan 's room...

I was very happy to see that bhabi maa was this much considerate and consoled every one and Bhai also

"Bhabi maa aapka bahut bahut dhanyawad ki aapne Aadu aur Bhai ko sambhal liya kyonki ham se to sambhali hi nahi jaa rehi thi aur hame khud ko Bhai ke gusse se bahut dar lagta hai,

"Aare isme thank you kahene ki kya jarurat hai baccha, aap done to hamare baccho jese hoo aap dono to hukum ke ladli hoo to aap to hamari bhi kuch lagti hai , Somya said while creasing Aastha's cheeks....

Aare waah bhabi maa "HUKUM" Bhai ko inti izzat aap to unhe anke naam se bhi to bula sakte the par hukum waah waah , Aadya said and Somya blushed looking downwards...

Aare aare bhabi maa itni saram, sach bol rehe hai aagar Bhai ne se saram dekhi na to sach bata rehe hai Bhai to aapna Dil nikal de bahar rak denge, Aastha said....

"Kya tum bhi baccha kuch bhi bolti hoo, Somya blushed and hugged Aastha....

I was very happy that Bhai loved bhabi maa because she the one for him and for the family because she loves everyone equally and respects elders.....

When I and bhabi maa were talking abhi cam and bhabi maa said " aap dono baat kijiye ham jaate hai Hukum ke pass vo hame dhund rehe honge....

When she was gone Abhi came and hugged me and I also hugged hime and that time i couldn't control myself and cried in his arms 😭😭....Abhi didn't said anything just hugged me real tight..., "Kyon Abhi kyon hamesha Aadu ke saat hi esa hota hai vo bacchi to kabhi kisi ka bura sochti to phir kyon , I was crying and telling him ....

"Aapko pata hai Aayu aap dunia ki sabse aachi behen hai kyonki aapne Aadu ko sambhala jab unko aapki jarurat thi aur hame iss baat ka bhi garav hai ki aap ham par bharosa karti hai isseleye to jo Aayu aabhi sabko sambhal rehi thi aur hasha rehi thi vo aabhi hamari baho mai roo rehi hai kyonki aap janti hai ki ham aapko sambhal lenge , aur rehi bhabi maa ki baat to unhe sambhal ne ki liye to pura Ghar khada hai aur uper se unko payar koun karta hai aap to janti hi hai , aab aap unki chinta mat kijiye ham sab hai na, aur aab aapne aur hamare baare mai socheye kab se dekh rehe hai ki bar roye hi jaa rehi hai hame maar ne ka iraada hai kya rote rote, Abhiraj said and tried to console Aastha .

"Ji jarur ham aab bilkul thik hai aur smile bhi kar rehe hai kyonki hamare paas aap jese payar karne wala partner jo hai, Aastha said 🥰🥰

"Ek baat bole ham aapko , Abhiraj said

"Jii boliyee h sun rehe hai , Aastha said while putting her arms around his neck and he also held her from her waist ....💜💜

"Aap aaj itni payri lag rehi hai aap ki aaj hi Saadi karne ka man kar reha hai aapse, Abhiraj said and kissed Aastha's forehead 😘😘... Aadya smile and hugged him .....

Afte sometime Aadya said" Aab chale hai Abhi sab hamara intezaar kar rehi hone and both retired towards the dining room where everyone were sitting .....

Ye loo aa gaye hamare ghar ke last couple baki dono ko to kich ke Lana pada par aap dono to aa gaye ye aachi baat hai nahi to ham aa rehe to aapke hi kamre mai , " Aaurn said and all others started laughing and the couple started blushing 🤣🤣....

I am really sorry guys for this much late but I had my mid semester exams and can't write the part to upload that , but frim today onwards i will be uploading the chapters every day and also I will try to upload longer chapters , but I you all will comment for long chapters then only I will write because you all are not commenting and i don't get to know your opinions si guys please vote and comment for the chapters....

So that's it for today 💗🦋
I will see to all in next chapter 💜💜...
Love you all ❤️💜
If you like the book then please vote 💗💗....
Thank you..

SELENE_DORA....