23.Date fix ✨✨

ABHIMAAN'S POV

It's been a week since Anwesha is working under Pulkit, when I got to know that she is here I was also shocked because they are back from London and i thought she would love to spend time with her family but she chooses her friends and her career, I also know that she had applied in my company but here there are no vacancies that's why I have to reject it, I know she is a very good, loyal and lovely friend because she is the one who always saves these sisters when they are in problem....

But the main thing which I noticed this week is that Dhruv was at first very sceptical about here working in Pulkit's office but I could see a spark when he was talking about her that how she fought with him just for a shirt and how she was scanning him when he saw him, by these small things I could easily tell that we are going to get a new couple in our group very soon....

The most important thing which happened this week was the date fixing of Pulkit'd engagement and wedding which is a week from today and the wedding was fixed after two weeks and we are here in the office completing our work so that we could enjoy the wedding which is going to take place in Maldives as selected by our bride because it's her dream location to get married 😂😂.....

In this span of this week Jaana became my personal secretary and same goes to Aastha and we all are working our ass off by which we could be saved by the great Pulkit Pratap Raghuwanshi 😑🙂.....

My thought process broke when my jaana entered the cabin and asked, " Good evening sir I had completed all the necessary files which are going to be required for the projects in these coming weeks and given them to your manager and your meetings are scheduled via online and others are going to be handled by the team members in those projects, so sir is something left after these stuffs or we could leave...

" Yes Miss Raghuvanshi every thing is perfect and we are good to go but there is a small problem as we are heading towards home I want my girlfriend back with my coffee within 10 mins and then we could head towards home , I told her with a smirk 😏 😏

" Yes sir your coffee will be on your table within 5 mins with your girlfriend, Aadya said with a blushing smile 😊😊

She goes out of the cabin and goes towards the coffee machine and makes a coffee and goes towards Abhimaan's cabin without knocking and puts his coffee on the table and says " Kya Maan aap aabhi tak kaam kar rehe hai kitne kaam karne ko ghar pe aur Bhai saa ka engagement 1 week baad hai lakin aabhi bhi aapko kaam karna hai ye nahi ki ghar Chalke kuch kaam hi karwa lee, phir shopping bhi karni hai aur phir packing, Aadya was blabbering when Abhimaan pulled her to his lap and put his head on her chest, which is his safe palace and then Aadya started to crease his hair , Abhimaan said ," Jaana hamne aapni girlfriend maangi thi biwi nahi aap to aabhi se hi biwi wale nakhare dikha rehi hai saadi ke baad Kay hi karengi mera haal , I told her in a way of teasing 😏😏....

"Jii Mr. aabhi se hi aadat daal lijiye hamare biwi wale aandaz ke kyonki ham aab ase hi rehenge and aapko aes hi bardast karna hoga and ham baata de rehe hai aagar hame girlfriend and kisi aur ko biwi banane ka khawab saja rekha hai na usse chod de kyonki ham ese hone nahi denge samje aap, Aadya said holding his coller with an angry expression....

" Ham ese kabhi aapne khawab mai bhi nahi soch sakte aur rehi baat aapke biwi wale nakhare ke to vo to ham Khushi Khushi jhel lenge kyonki jab aap hamare Dil ki rajkumari hai to ham to hue na aapke nakhare uthane Wale , hoo gai bahut baate Aab chale nahi to hamara dost hame maar dalega aapko to kuch nahi bolega kyonki aap unki laadli jo hai, " I told her

" jii chale hame bhi bahut kaam hai Bhabi maa kae kapde select karne hai stylist se jo Raj aaj leke aaya hai Aayu me to hame aabhi aabhi message Kiya ki wo log stylist ko leke pahuch rehe hai , Aadya said trying to get up from Abhimaan' s lap

Abhimaan pulled her and kissed her in hrr lips and then her forehead 😘😘 then both of them left the office and move towards Raghuvanshi Haveli where Pulkit was very much nervous about the preparations for engagement and the wedding. When they reach haveli they saw that Pulkit being very nervous in the result he is scolding evru worker, Aadaya nooded her head in disbelief and goes towards him,

" Bhai saa kya kar rehe hai aap, sabse phele to saanth hoo jayeye aur batheiye idhar and rehi baat preparation ki to Raj aur Aayu gaye hai stylist ko lane uske baad aap bas aapne Kapde select kar Lena uske baad baki ke kaam Maan aur Raj sambhal lenge aur rehi baat bhabi maa ki to uske liye to ham teeno hai na , Dhruv Bhai saa to gaye hai event organisers se baat karne kal se sab kaam sahi se suru hoo jayga , Jaana convinced Pulkit and he was looking like a baby whose mom agreed for the toy to buy it, and I am here enjoying the show 😂😂....

By that time Raj and Aastha also came with the stylist who is going to design Pulkit's clothes and ours also with that stylist there is the another one for the girls who are going to select there dresses tomorrow, i and Raj took Pulkit to his room for selection of his clothes and the girls towards there room for the jewellery selection which are going for somya from our side because me and Raj had decided that we are going to her brothers and baba saa was also very happy as he is getting a daughter which was his dream, so in the wedding and engagement we are going to be Somya's family doing everything in the wedding which is kept as a secret from somya as we are going to surprise her.....

To be continued
That's all for today
See you all soon 💗💗
Love you all ❤️💜

SELENE_DORA....