Shopping Disaster

Start from the beginning

"Hold on there," Kelly said, stopping Sean with her hand on his chest.

"What's your problem?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Hello, what that says?" She pointed up.

"Victoria's secret... What about it?" He grinned, wiggling his eyebrows. "I can keep her secret," he said.

"You're an asshole," she pushed him and grabbed my hand. "Now stand here, and if we need anything, we'll just scream for you."

As we entered, I glanced over my shoulder and back front, "Why shouldn't he come in?" I asked.

"I don't want him to see your dirty lingerie for my brother."

"What!" My eyes widened in shock, and I cleared my throat, "Oh, my goddess."

"Stay here. I see something that will look good on you," Kelly ran off.

I know Nate's my mate, and we must continue our mating process, which leads to marking and mating. By mating, I mean... sex. And I'm nervous about this because I'm still a virgin, and people say your first time hurts like hell. I know I have no choice but to do it unless the heat will force me. Heat is a time when a she-wolf will be in a burning feeling. Her mate's touch can cool, which is also an excellent chance for her to become pregnant.

"That will be good on you," a voice whispered in my ear to me. I gulped nervously, thinking of a way to escape the situation, "Oh, I won't think about doing anything."

"You, that witch from the other night," I blurted out as my breathing picked up.

I wish I could shift.

"My name is Elsa, not that witch. Now, be a good girl and listen well and carefully. You will walk out of this shop quietly without making a sound."

"O-okay," I whispered, nodding my head.

'What do you think you're doing?' Sandy yelled in my head as I slowly turned around.

I have no choice; I don't know what to do. I said I was telling the truth. I never learned how to fight because I don't like violence.

'Then let me show you,' Sandy whispered evilly. My body was numb, but I was moving.

"Good," she said when I faced her.

Suddenly, my hands clenched into a fist, and it met her soft cheek, forcing her onto the ground.

What the hell? I thought as my legs jumped over her, but she grabbed my ankle, making me fall.

"You bitch!" The words flowed out of my mouth, and my eyes snapped at her. She held my feet near her face, so then I thrust my feet towards her.

'Laura, relax. I got this,' Sandy said.

Suddenly, gunshots went off, scaring the people inside the mall. As everyone ran out screaming, I stood up, and there I saw him, one of them... a lycan.

"You're a feisty one," he was the jet-black hair lycan. "Oh, where are my manners? I'm Oberon, and you must be Laura?" I spun with my leg raised to kick the air, but he caught my ankle. "You a disobedient girl. That's cute."

He threw my leg, making me stumble back. I let out a growl, and then pain shot through my body. I glanced over at Elsa, who was chanting something. I covered my ears and screamed in pain. I went down to my knees, and then a wolf knocked her to the ground, and the pain stopped. Oberon stalked towards me, but I kicked his leg, and he fell slightly.

I quickly stood and ran out. "Laura! Laura!" Kelly screamed, running towards me, "Come on, we have to go!" She pulled me into the panicking crowd of humans.

We ran to the parking lot towards the car. We both tried to unlock the vehicle, but we didn't have the keys.

"Kelly, where are the keys?" I shouted, trying to break the window.

"It's with Sean," she panicked while pulling the door handle. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, and I screamed without wasting any time. I threw my head back with force to hit whoever was behind me.

"Ah, shit, Laura!" a growl rolled out. I glanced over my shoulder to see Sean holding on his bloody nose. "Kelly, you driving!" He threw the keys at Kelly.

Once Kelly unlocked the car, we all jumped in and sped off. Kelly's breathing was heavy; Sean was trying to keep himself awake because he was bitten up and bleeding badly, and I freaked out in my mind.

Sean groaned, "pull over." He ordered, and we gazed at him as if he were talking crazy.

"What if those bastards are behind us!?" Kelly yells.

"Trust me!" She hesitantly pulled over, and a car appeared parked before us. "Laura, get out there," he ordered, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

'MATE!' Sandy yells.

I looked out the window to see Nate coming out of the car. I jumped out and ran towards him.

He opened his arms wide, and I jumped into his arms. "Laura," he whispered, taking a deep breath of my scent. "I'm never letting you out of my sight."

We pulled out, gazing into each other's eyes. Nate cupped my cheeks with his thumbs as he brushed the tears that had escaped my eyes. He leaned close, and our lips were inches away. He broke our gaze to look at my lips, then back up into my eyes, and slowly, he came closer and closer than...

Beep!

"Get a room, you two!" Kelly yelled, and we both chuckled.

"We'll continue this later," Nate whispered into my ear.