Sakura joined the gang and sat with them.

"Guys let's introduce ourselves." Ino.

"Uzumaki Naruto!"

"Hinata Hyuga~"

"Ino Yamanaka"

"Sai"

"Hyuga Neji"

"TenTen"

"Shikamaru Nara"

"Temari"

"Shino Aburame"

"Kiba Inuzuka"

"Choji Akimichi"

"Rock Lee"

"Hn"

"Charasuke Uchiha! Don't mind my twin brother! He's always like this! Bet he's thinking of smut in his emo head" (A/n : credits to konan-was-here for this line)

This earned Charasuke Uchiha a smack by his twin brother. Charasuke cried in pain while his brother glared at him.

"Sasuke! Why did you do that????" Charasuke questioned.

"Don't you know? You're the one reading smut but you're blamin me??" Asked Sasuke.

"Bro listen. Most of the smuts are either of canon ships or fem reader x male character. So i don't" Charasuke defend himself.

"Charasuke, did you actually admit you know about smut?" Ino questioned, gasping.

"One's like what's between their legs" Sai muttered.

"No one wanted such a conversation Charasuke! Look you made Sakura uncomfortable" TenTen stated her point, boldly.

"Charasuke, you have a banana in your lunchbox?" Sakura asked.

"Yes why?" Charasuke questioned.

"Nothing, but makes a lot of sense"

Sakura's statement released laughing gas. Everyone was hysterically laughing. No one knew Sakura had a side like this. She was natural and that's what everyone loved about her.

"Slayy queen" The girls yelled out.

"Well Sakura, do you have any plans after school?" TenTen asked.

"Umm..... I'll go on aniwatch and watch the latest eps of kny" Sakura replied, flustered.

"Kny!!!You're a weeb?" Ino asked.

"Yes!" Sakura replied.

"Who's your favorite in kny tho Sakura? Mine's Mui!" Ino stated.

"In males I like Tomioka! And in females, I love his waifu!" Sakura replied.

"Shinobu?" Temari asked.

"Yes" Sakura replied.

"My fav is Mitsuri but I like Shinobu too" TenTen chimed in.

The girls were talking about demon slayer when suddenly a female voice called out to Ino.

"Oi Ino! Wanna go out today? Wait y'all have a new student in your class?" The redhead female with glasses asked.

"Yes Karin, her name is Sakura! She joined today!" Ino replied.

"Hi" Sakura waved at Karin.

"Hello!" The redhead waved back.

"Ntmy Karin" Sakura replied.

"The pleasure is all mine!" Karin replied back.

Sakura was introduced to Karin. Karin Uzumaki, who was related to Naruto. She was from his mom's side of family.

"So Sakura, you're a weeb? I'm guessing cuz I heard y'all talk of demon slayer" Karin asked.

"Yes" 🌸 replied.

"Good for both of us, all of us girls are weebs except Hinata!" Karin informed.

"Oh! So it's my mission to turn her into a weeb!" Sakura shouted, taking it as a challenge.

The girls excitedly agreed to take part in the mission. Soon after the bell rang, and everyone headed towards their respective classes.

------ 8th period-----

It was 4th period! And the teacher was none other than the older brother of Sasuke and Charasuke, Itachi Uchiha. The fan favorite black haired teacher! Girls would get pregnant at the bare mention of his name. Not to mention he was a biology teacher.

"Don't get pregnant!" Ino whispered in Sakura.

"Don't worry, I get pregnant in ffs only" Replied Sakura.

"Yamanaka San, detention for you" The raven teacher informed.

"Sorry Itachi sensei" Ino apologised.

"And who got pregnant may I ask  Yamanaka San? Your sister? Your distant cousin? If you answer truthfully I may let you go!" Itachi demanded.

"Sakura" Ino replied.

"Ino y/n is your name not mine!" Sakura corrected her.

"Oh so Yamanaka San got pregnant in an ff? Who's the father tho?" Itachi questioned.

"Yuri!" Ino replied.

"That guy who's obsessed with his sister ri8? So thorn princess is your sister in law I guess?" Itachi fired another question.

This question embarrassed Ino. Everyone was laughing in class except for Sakura. Charasuke was laughing extra hard.

"Charasuke, being my brother doesn't give you a special privilege! If I were to disclose your secrets, god knows what they would think of you!" Itachi threatened.

"Charasuke, you own body pillows! Ri8 Itachi sensei?" Naruto asked

"Naruto kun you may think that I'm a no lifer and i don't touch grass, but no! I've information on every couple in 9th 10th 11th and 12th. You don't wanna mess with me! Or do you Naruto kun?" Itachi enquired.

Naruto shut his mouth at this statement. Everyone went quiet. Ino apologised for her mistake. Itachi started to teach.

"So today's topic is......" Itachi trailed off.

"Life processes" (I know what y'all thought! Don't act innocent wifeys! Mark your attendance)

"So name a few life proce-...

The bell rang and it was time for dispersal. Everyone was packing their bags. The day had come to an end. Everyone was talking and chatting but Sasuke looked at the new girl silently. Perhaps the silent Uchiha had fallen for the cherry blossom? Or no?

Read to find out!!!

A/n : Hey guys! I hope you're doing well! So here's the new SS fanfic as promised. Please read, vote and comment. Thank you❤🌹