Seventeen

IRENE

HOT NEWS!

HOLLYWOOD BEST ACTOR STEFAN LUCA WITH HIS NEW GIRL AT THE PREMIERE OF !

Young and talented actor Stefan Luca has brought his new girlfriend to his film premiere night. They were seen going out together at the hotel where the actors and directors stayed overnight. They were seen together riding in the handsome actor's car. Stefan's party did not provide additional information about the girl, who we know is a half-American girl and a young singer from Indonesia, Irene Williams. —

All this news was spread on all social media platforms and even television even though it's already a week since that premiere night, which made Irene a little dizzy with all this news. She also decided to go on a six months holiday to Indonesia until New Year, where she was born and raised because she really missed her family. Irene was packing her clothes in her large suitcase, she didn't bring many clothes because most of her clothes were at her mother's house. 

"All of my stuff is already in this big boy and maybe I should prepare my passport and all the tickets. '' As she prepare the stuff for her to go back to Indonesia, she got a video call from her mother, she answered the phone and she can see her mom already get up from her sleep

"Halo Mama! Are you already up?"

"Halo anak gadisku (— hello, my daughter) I'm already up but still in bed, it's 4 a.m here."

"Oh, really? isn't too early for your morning ma?"

"Actually, no dear. I want to take a prayer time early, how's your day sayang?"  — dear/baby

"I'm in a good mood ma, but I'm still processing that news things about me."

Wulan looking at her only daughter on her screen and smiling for her.

"It's okay, all of us also looked at that news, concerning your safety there, I just know Rachel and your lovely roommate, Olivia."

"Did Nathan know about this too?"

"Of course, he is your brother Irene. He is concerned about your safety there, because now a lot of people will know you as a public figure."

Irene walk to her bed and sit there with pillow on her stomach and her back leaned against the head of her bed

"I know that but with Rachel I feel safe ma, I don't need like bodyguard or something like that"

"yes, my daughter. So, tell me about that guy. Did you guys date for real?"

Irene flustered with her mother's question and gave her pissed off expression to her mom.

"No mama, he is my neighbor. He lives right next door! there's no way I can date him, we are just friend."

"Hey sayang, don't say that, everything can come true, it depends on you and that person, besides he can be your first boyfriend, right? Mama saw your dress, that's very beautiful, you looked so beautiful that night, no one can compare, I saved some photos from the Internet."