Five

IRENE

The spring air in Los Angeles which is usually feels warm and makes Irene lazy to go out of her house but now feels a bit cool and makes Irene want to go out to eat with Olivia and her manager, Rachel. So, Irene sent a message to Rachel to come to her apartment and she told Olivia who was playing on her computer to get ready to go to a restaurant near this apartment block. She tapped Olivia's shoulder "Hey Liv, wanna go to a restaurant near here? It's been a long time since we ate at a restaurant together. I just text Rachel, she will be here too" Olivia took off her headphone and nodded her head "Okay babe, we will go after Rachel arrives and after I finish my game first." 

She continued to play her game and Irene packed up her books, pens and turned off her computer then immediately got ready to go to a restaurant. She entered her room and opened her wardrobe to see what clothes she would wear in the less hot weather. 

"What should I wear today? Maybe a dress or a t-shirt and jeans?" she thought about the clothes she would wear, she took a cream and pink dress while choosing between the two dresses. She took a cream colored dress and saw her reflection in the mirror. after that she took a pink dress and looked in front of the mirror, "it seems this dress is suitable for me to wear today, okay this is what I chose this pink dress" she changed her clothes then after that she sat in front of her dressing table, wearing clear contact lenses for her brown eyes and also put natural make-up on her face. Five minutes after she finished, she styled her long wavy brown hair to make it look nicer. She heard Rachel voice calling her from the living room and Olivia knocked her door "Irene, come out now, Rachel is here" Irene took her phone and handbag then she opened her door, 

"let's go" Rachel kinda amazed by her dress 

"are you going on a date Irene? you look amazing with that dress. I have never seen that dress." 

Irene did a slow circular motion "is it too much? I'm just following my mood for this afternoon." Olivia slowly clapped while cheering Irene in that pink dress. 

"looks very beautiful, the dress is very beautiful and I also never saw the dress. So, come on, let's go sisters." Olivia was excited to have lunch with Irene and Rachel, as they rarely ate together or went out for walks together.

They arrived at the restaurant with Rachel's car, when they saw the restaurant, it had the feel of being in France but like a restaurant in a residential area, neither fancy nor formal type of restaurant. As they go inside the restaurant, the door has a bell so it's ringing when they open the door. they were greeted by the waitress "welcome, for how many people?" Rachel replied "for three people, please" the waitress took the menu book and delivered it to their table "please sit down, here is the menu book, do you want to see the menu first?" They sat on chairs and as they sat down, Irene saw their neighbor at the table in front of her and she sat facing her neighbor. "Rach, choose the food for all of us, please" said Olivia and Irene were silent when she caught Stefan's gaze in front of her and she glanced at Stefan and greeted him through the look in their eyes. 

While waiting for the food to come out, they talking about their life and Rachel's job as Irene manager. Olivia, who saw the diners in front of her, immediately whispered to Rachel "Rach, behind you are Robert and Stefan the actors? I think they are" Rachel glanced behind her and immediately said "You're right Olivia, they are Robert and Stefan, it's a bit strange why they could be here" Irene who saw Robert immediately said "I know that's an actor in the series that I watched, but is he really Stefan Luca" Olivia was shocked when Irene said that "Irene, he is the actor who plays the character you like last year, don't you know or forget his face?" Irene thought back and her eyes immediately widened "Oh, I remember, it's no wonder I've seen him before" whispering to her but Irene still didn't tell both of them that Stefan was their neighbor, "maybe I'll tell them when we get back to the apartment" Irene thought how to tell them.