Future namba un birthday'va innum grand'ah celebrate panvom, neraya friends'ellam kuptu hotel'la, resort'la, yellam yedhathula'yum. Appo nee enaku thanks solliko!

Appo ippo?

Ippo budget problem

Vikram chuckled throwing his head back before he said,

Adhellam onnum venam, enaku ipdhi simple panradhe perusu-

No, no, no, na solradha nee kelu. Inime un birthday'va nee celebrate pannuvae, na panna veppen!

>>>>–––– ✨️ ––––<<<<

Vikram unaku pirandha naal! - Tara sings, ( happy birthday tune)

Dhoin, dhoin, dhoin - Harish, Shakthi and Pragi chorus

Vikram unaku pirindha naal!

Macha, unaku vayasu'ache! - Rohit interrupts earning a glare from everyone including Vikram himself. 

Dei..

Macha unaku pirandha naal!.. 

Rohit concludes the song, skillfully saving himself and the cake from any more potential mishaps. Vikram takes center stage, cutting the cake as the group erupts in applause, proud of their impromptu choir performance. The first delectable piece, as tradition dictates, goes to Tara. A humorous race ensues between Shakthi and Rohit for the next slice, followed by Pragi and Harish. Finally, Vikram, the birthday celebrant, takes his seat at the end and center of the long table. He observes with gratitude and warmth as his friends- his family, set aside their work and commitments to celebrate this special day with him.

As Shakthi and Rohit ventured off in search of the perfect beverage, unsatisfied with the options presented by the waiter, Tara gracefully excused herself from Harish and Pragi. She followed Vikram to the secluded balcony area, where a gentle breeze carried the faint sounds of the bustling city below.

Vikram yennachu? Yen romba silent'ah irukae?

Vikram simply turned around and smiled at her, he shrugged,

Illaye

However Tara was not convinced, she instantly regretted choosing orange cake.

I'm so sorry I chose that flavour, but enaku vera yenna flavour choose pananum'nu therla. Plus unaku Chocolate pudikadhu and-

Tara was so engrossed in her explanation that she failed to notice Vikram pulling her into a warm embrace. It wasn't until he planted a lingering kiss on the corner of her lips, a gesture meant to soothe and connect, that she realized their proximity. Their foreheads met in a shared moment of quiet understanding. Vikram couldn't help but chuckle at the sudden shift in the atmosphere.

Thank you

Tara opened her eyes and looked up at him,

Romba naal pending'la iruku

Tara cocked her face to the side,

Na life'la first time en birthday'va Akshara kuda dhan celebrate panne, appo na thanks solla ponapo, she said future'la nee unna suthi unnaku pudhichavangalodha celebrate pannuvae, appo un thanks'ah sollu'nu sonna. That was my pending thanks.

Appo andha thank you enaku illaya?

Unaku dhan, unaku mattum dhan. She wished for it, you made it happen.

Tara responded with a warm smile, reciprocating the hug. Standing on her tiptoes, she gently pressed a sweet kiss on Vikram's forehead. With her head resting on his chest, they enjoyed the quiet intimacy of the moment.

I miss her too

They stood in silence for sometime before Vikram asked,

Namba Akshara'va marakanuma Tara?

Tara looked up with a frown,

Will you expect me to forget her?

Tara smiled to his question,

She was your first love Vikram, no one can forget their first love. En akka'ndhra naalae adhu exception illa. Enaku kudha dhan neraya love irundhuchu, school'la, na marandhena yenna?

Oh?

Vikram arched his eyebrow at the witty remark. Tara bit her tongue sheepishly.

I sometimes think she brought us together, namba rendu per'ahyum vitutu ponnadhu'ku compensation'ah

Vikram remarked, Tara hugged him tightly and mumbled,

She will always be a part of our life

Yeppome

As Vikram leaned in for a kiss,

Macha, sarakku ready!

Although Rohit's loud calling was for Vikram, someone else was more excited than him. She looked up with her evil smile, Vikram was scared of what all it might cause him to handle today.

Tara, you are a very decent person. Nyabagam vechiko

Yov, po ya!

Saying so Tara ran away from Vikram's embrace before he could catch. Vikram's lips formed an "o" as he stared at her retreating figure with his hands on his waist, he looked up at the sky and shook his head in disbelief. As if answering him, a star on the sky twinkled, Vikram chuckled before he ran behind her.

>>>>–––– ✨️ ––––<<<<

I hope this wasn't too bad ,thank you. Hope you are all well. My updates might still not be regular as usual but i will update whenever I can under your requests. Hope it's uberstandable.

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝔸𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara