Madhav smiled and slowed his pace when he found his Radha amazingly looking at the portraits hanging on the wall.

The portraits are on high height,but still she is adjusting while enlargening her neck.

Madhav ran his hand through his hair and walked towards her.

She still didn't noticed him even when he is dangerously near her as she is lost in the portrait.

Radha gazed every portraits for a couple of minute being not aware of the presence just behind her.

Radha sighed and took a step back only to get colloid with some hard body.
She flinched and quickly turned around and found Madhav admiring her with a smile and arms crossed upon chest.

Excitement bubbled inside Radha seeing him and thinking she is going to get some time with him.
But supressing every excitement and emotions,she raised an eyebrow with a blank face.

Madhav shook his head and grabbed her arm, pulling her closer.

"Are are!! Leave me you busy man"
Radha nearly shouted while throwing her hands here and there,and her long hair dancing near her hip.

Madhav noticed it and his eyes shone seeing the beauty of her hair.
She doesn't leave her hair open so he didn't got a chance to see it.
Even when it is braided,her thick black healthy hair is very attractive.

There is a bundle of white jasmine wrapped around her hair and from there her hair is freely falling down.
There are golden ornaments adorning her fancy tied hair strands through which jasmine bundle is wrapped.
There is a head piece also loving her while sticking to her middle partition of hair.

He was left mesmerized seeing her like this.
Then Madhav remembered when he found Radha while she came to draw the thilak,she had her hair braided.
But how comes now it open?

Madhav touched her long hair and grabbed the whole hair and placed it over her one shoulder.

"You opened the braid?"
Madhav asked.

Radha smiled finding him noticing her every single thing.

"Yes.
Lakshya brought some bundles of jasmine and jamanthi, so we both thought to adorn our hair with that.
We gave Sita too a jasmine bundle and helped her to fix the hair.
So we three kept our hair open"
Radha replied.

Madhav smiled even more getting to know Radha is easily getting closer to his family and his sister's.

That's why he found his sister too running around the castle while throwing her hair from right to left being irritated by it while doing running.

Madhav chuckled and nodded.
"My sister was getting crazy cause of her cotton soft hair disturbing her every works"
Madhav said.

Radha chuckled and shook her head.
"I thought it.
Her hair is very smooth.
So it we'll get hard to fix it neatly later."

Madhav caressed her hair while staring it with shining eyes.

"Let me help to braid it"
Madhav muttered slowly.

Radha wanted to laugh hearing his words,but she pulled her will back and composed a straight and blank face.

"No need.
You doesn't give me attention,Madhav.
While being in Vaasantha,and now too.
You can prioritise every single work and everyone,but not your to-be-wife and time with her.
You're bad.
Go away."
She threw her worries and queries on him.