Chapter 14

Narrated

The two man carry a lifeless Zenande to their car.
"Put her in the back seat" one of them says. The other one does as he is told also shoving her handbag in there with her. "Why didn't we just put her in the booth?" The other one asks as he settles in to the passenger seat. "And how would we explain that if we got stopped by the police?" He asks sarcastically. The other one nods and his friend starts the ignition.
Siphephelo and Zano are rushing in to the mall,Zano is walking as fast as he can with his limping leg.
"That's her husband hurry so that they don't see us" the kidnapper says. Immediately the car drives off.

"What do you mean she left? I told you to make her stay inside!" Zano shouts at the poor manager.
"She said she will request an Uber please check her car" the manager says trying to wiggle out of Zano's tight grip.
"We already did that,that's why we are here!" Zano snarls.
The animal in him has already come out to play and it wants blood.
"Did you see somebody follow her out?" Siphephelo asks putting his hand on Zano's shoulder. Getting the message Zano drops the man he was holding against the wall. The man shakes his head still coughing.
"We need to see the CCTV footage" Zano says.
"There was loadshedding for the past two hours" the manager says.
Zano roars and punches the wall at that.

"Call that woman and let her know that we have her" the driver says. His friend nods and dials on his phone.
"My sister we have her" he says.
"Good! Did you see anybody looking for her?" She asks.
"Yes there were two men when we left one is your husband the other one I don't know him" the kidnapper says.
"Good! I will make sure I put it an extra amount for that. I want her totured before she dies and make sure nobody finds her body" she says.
"Don't stress my sister" he says as the woman hangs up. They look at each other and smile this must be their lucky day making such easy money. They park at an old warehouse.

"Should we call her father?" Siphephelo asks  Zano.
He seems deep in thought. He shakes his head.
"He sends her back and I can't even keep her safe for a day and her father might just tell her boyfriend. I don't want a stupid Italian boy irritating me" he says after a while.
Siphephelo lets out a chuckle at his brother's jealous behaviour.
"Let me call my guy maybe he might help with tracking the phone" Siphephelo says.
Zano nods. Something doesn't make sense,only him, Siphephelo and Nokuzotha know that Zenande sneaked out. Only him and Siphephelo knew that she was here. So whoever arranged this is either bugging their father's office or they are in that house. Dudu? No she wouldn't go that far,she doesn't even know how to shoot. But it doesn't make sense. Maybe she was eavesdropping in on their discussions and she is the only one who has a problem with Zenande in that house.
"Fuck! I will kill her if she did this" Zano says kicking the car's tires.
"My guy says he will get back to us in an hour,he says it's going to take some time since it's an iPhone 15 Pro and it's off right now,you know how IOS is." Siphephelo says shrugging.
Zano nods his head and takes out his phone.
"Mandla I need you to drive my wife's car back home... Yes now at PMB mall" he says curtly and hangs up.
"Let's go home,I don't want the boys freaking out" Zano says as he gets into the car.
Siphephelo looks at him and smiles a bit,he really loves those photocopies of his. Mandla arrives as they are driving out,Zano gives him the keys which he picked up from the ground and off they go with Mandla happily driving Zenande's car behind them.