Chapter 1

"I know chomi I'm just worried about the boys,I know that when I set foot in that hospital a lot of drama is going to happen and I'm ready for all of that but I don't want my boys being traumatized by this" I say as I pack my clothes into a suitcase.
"I will take care of the boys while you sort things out plus I miss them so much" Rea says.
Yes even after so long she is still my best friend. She is now Dr Reabetswe Rosso,her and my brother got married and they have the cutest daughter ever. Tessa is the sweetest little thing ever,the boys love her very much,I think it's because she is three years younger than them so they feel like big brothers to her.
"Don't stress about this,it was only a matter of time" she says again.
I sigh.
"I know... I know" I eventually say.
"Okay we will talk tomorrow then,I love you Aunty" she says.
"I love you too wifey" and she hangs up.
I suspect that Tessa is making a fuss.
I go through my socials to pass time. Under a video I posted of me and the boys on the boat cruise while we were on holiday I get a comment from Siphephelo, Zanothando's big  brother
"Makoti please check your DMs" it says.
People have gone crazy asking him questions,others even making jokes. I check my messages and there is his message at the very top.
"Zano is in hospital" it reads.
I log off and throw the phone on my bed.
It's been a week since Minenhle told me about Zanothando being in a coma. I have a life and a career I just can't pack up in a day. I had to issue in my resignation at the hospital that I was working at,explain to the boys' pre-school teachers why I'm taking them out,let my family know about this ordeal and let my agency know that I will be moving to South Africa. It's been one hectic week but I'm grateful for it because I'm dreading to go back there.
"Mommy" Lwandle says running into my room.
What is it with these kids and running around? Why can't they walk like normal people?
"Yes my baby" I say squeezing him into a hug and kissing his cheeks.
He giggles wiggling his way out of my reach.
"When are we going to daddy?" He asks after minutes of fondling with the wheels of my suitcase.
"Did you see that mommy packed your bags?" I ask.
He nods.
"It means that you,Lwandile and mommy are moving,we are not coming back here" I say with a heavy sigh.
He takes a minute to process what I told him.
"We are going to live with daddy?" He asks.
Lacking a better answer I just nod my head and he smiles the biggest smile ever. He jumps and he is out of the room before I say something.
The twins know exactly who their father is,in fact they know their entire family. I made sure to show them pictures and videos of everyone. I remember they once asked me why daddy never comes to visit,I had to tell them it's because he works a lot. Luckily they understood because I would buy them gifts and say they are from daddy from time to time.
The only person they don't know of is my husband's wife and their son. I don't even know how I'm supposed to tell them about that.
I thought they were going to give me a headache about leaving but all I had to do was mention their daddy and they were up for the adventure. My phone rings,it's my sister.
"Nande how are you?" She asks immediately I put the phone to my ear.
"I'm okay Nolu and yourself?"
"I'm okay. As you asked yesterday I sent some people to your house and it's all clean now,I also got a nanny for the boys and people to help around when you guys are settled in." She says.
"Thank you so much Sisi. That lessens my problems" i say.
We talk for a while as she updates me on Heaven's Boutique. When I left South Africa she decided to step up and be the CEO even though I still make final decisions on certain things but she has really made it a well known name,it is all over the world now,I couldn't even be more proud of her.

Later on we get a video call from Minenhle,we speak for a while with mostly the boys hogging the phone but they end up falling asleep so I ask Enhle the details on where Zano is hospitalized,luckily it's in Johannesburg so I won't be away from my boys. I don't tell her that I'm coming tomorrow and luckily the boys didn't mention anything either.
"You know I feel like if you come visit him then he will wake up" she says sadly.
"That's not how it works Sisi,he is going to take time to recover" I say.
I don't want to raise her hopes because I know that this situation is complicated.
I keep tossing and turning the entire night,worried about what's going to come after I sat foot in that hospital,I'm really not looking forward to any of it but like always,I don't have a choice.