cookies part 2 // nsfw

late halloween chapter gonna come out next!!

———

kurapika was resting on the couch, his bare feet laying against the cold wooden floor as he read a book about about a horse. he waited and waited for his loving parter leorio to come back home soon as he worked the night shift at the hospital.

as he was reading he has a slight salty taste in his mouth since earlier leorio had tried to bake him a snack which didn't go well, actually, he had been a whole day since he ate those cookies but the taste wouldn't leave, instead it left a horrible flavor that he couldn't get out.

"did he pee in those cookies or something.. gross.." he said to himself and he thought what could have been wrong with them, "no leorio is a good guy, he's not smart though... he probably just added to much salt, that would explain the texture of them aswell.." he thought for a little while longer until he heard the door opening.

after a second leorio revealed himself, "honey i'm homeeee" he calls out and runs over to kurapika giving him a hug, "hello dearie how are you?" the blonde said in a southern white mom tone. they both smiled and shared kisses until, after one deep kiss, leorio tasted a foul flavor on his partners tounge.

"EW what the eff have you been eating!" he screeched as he ran into the toilet, throwing up as he looked to the side. he noticed something, a treasure. this treasure being the cookies he had baked for him, a mixture of him manly juices. "LEORIO!! are you ok?? and i don't know what i ate or did for my breathe to be so bad.." the blonde said his his attention also went to the cookies.

"leorio? what did you put in those cookies anyway, perhaps to much salt?" leorio just stood there, shocked.

"u-um.." "LEORIOOO..." kurapika said in a stern voice, almost like kurapika is an angry mom scolding his child son after being caught watching something innapropirate. "OK FINE, I MIXED MY SEMENT IN IT!"

...

*SMACK*

...

*the next day*

"hey leorio!" gon said as he greeted the tall haired man while doing some training, until gon got a good look at his face.

"leorio!! you're whole face is bruised, who beat you up?? let me guess it was hisoka right? i'll make sure me and killua get him real good eheh!!" gon said as he started to do intense push ups, "ehhh.." leorio sighed as he looked at the notification from his lover.

sunshine: i will get you back.

sunshine: you won't know when, you won't know where, but it's coming.

sunshine: c: have a good day at work!!

leorio gulped.

————

SEMEN SEMEN CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM NO NO I HATE IT I HATE ITTTT