goodbye ╔ angst ╗

// kurapika finally reunites with his friends, but after spending time with them, an uneasy feeling rests in his heart //

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

finally, after years, kurapika had gotten all the eyes of the kurta and killed all the members of the phantom troupe.

he got to the place he was staying at, it was a dark lonely room. he laid down on his bed and heard a buzzing from his phone, he decided now that he was all finished he would finally answer his friends calls.

kurapika reaches to pick up the phone, "hello?" "oh my god kurapika damn you!! why haven't you picked up in forever?" leorio said over the phone, tears streaming down his phone, kurapika could tell leorio was sobbing through the phone.

after about an hour of talking on the phone, kurapika realized his phone was about to die, "sorry mister leorio, i gotta go," "no! kurapika please promise me you will call us, or me, back or why don't we hang out! me, and gon and killua! like old times" kurapika sighed, there was a lot to take in, especially how those unwanted feelings for leorio began to enter his heart.

"i'll think about it, i'm sorry!" kurapika hung up quickly. he seemed so much more stressed, even though he thought he'd feel better.

a month had passed and kurapika had finally got his life somewhat back on track, he decided it was time to see his friends again. he had chatted with all of them often as they all had a group chat. so he picked up his phone and texted in said group chat.

———

kurapika: hey guys.

mrlayoreo: OMG hey pika! 😁👋

ilovechocorobots: leorio, you don't need to use all those emojis it's not 2012

greenbean: xd he can use them if he wants killua!

mrlayoreo: anyways pika what did you need?

kurapika: well i was wondering if we could all hang out again, like the old times.

greenbean: OMG YASSSS!

ilovechocorobots: oh that would be fun! we haven't seen you in forever

kurapika: yes.

greenbean: so leorio when should we all hang out :DDD

mrlayoreo: wow ok.. why don't we all hang out next friday! 😁

greenbean: YAY!

kurapika: ok.

———

then they all planned out the details and  decided to go to the park like they used too, kurapika laid down on his bed and put his phone down on the charger, he was starting to get nervous because he felt like things would be different, he felt like he couldn't be himself anymore

✦•············································•✦

kurapika got up and got ready for the day. he put on one of his old kurta clothes instead of his suit he had been wearing after he left the last time and he also combed his blonde shiny hair, "well, this is it." he said to himself in the mirror as he left and went into the his car and drove off to the destination.

he finally made it to the park and started to walk, trying to find his group of friends until he spotted them, he felt so nervous as he walked towards them, until gon noticed him in the distance. "KURAPIKA!" he screamed as he ran up to him, giving him a big hug.