PART SEVENTEEN | Self-Care

Start from the beginning

She unhooked it and put it to the side, running her soft hands down my bare arms and then the middle of my chest. Her eyes strayed down my body, and her hands settled on my hips. "You're really beautiful, Kat."

I smiled my thanks and put my hands on her shoulders. That still had her bra strap on them. "Are you going undress?" I asked.

Rhea grinned to herself. "Ask me again."

"Can you undress?" I asked again, watching her chuckle a little and reach for her underwear, shuffling out of them. She was shaved, perfect and smooth. Then she pulled her bra off her head, and my eyes fell to her breasts. Bigger than mine, soft and with piercings through her nipples. My mouth opened, I'd never seen anything like that before.

"Kat?" Rhea got my attention again, and I looked at her face. She was smiling. "So intrigued with them."

I blushed and watched as Rhea moved away, bent to turn the faucet off. My eyes stayed on her bent over, and when she stood up I tore my eyes away.

"Come on." Rhea helped me off the counter and I followed her, stepping into the bath.

It was so warm.

I sunk and crossed my legs, sitting down across from Rhea. The water came up to just cover my breasts. I was glad, because I wouldn't be caught staring at Rheas the whole time.

I watched Rheas muscles flex as she reached to turn on the bubbles of the spa. It first scared me, but I got used to it and enjoyed the bubbling. It made it so relaxing. "Can you take me to the gym?" I asked Rhea.

"Of course." She replied.

"And to... is there like a craft shop nearby?" I asked confused.

Rhea nodded. "There is. What do you want to buy?"

"A sewing machine would be great." I said. "Fabrics and things."

Rhea smiled. "I'm glad you want to do all of that, Kat. But with what money do you plan to do that with hm?"

My face fell. I didn't even have any money to my name. A bank account. A passport. A license. A job.

"I'll take you to the bank tomorrow, Kat. We will open you an account. I'll buy you all of those things, but I may have you a job, if you wanted to."

"Really?" My eyes widened. She got me a job. "What sort of job?"

"You can work for wwe. Travel all the time with me, and design my gear. Not just mine, everyone." Rhea said.

"They'd hire me? They haven't even seen my work or... I don't even really know what I can do yet." I said nervously.

Rhea cleared her throat. "I showed my boss, and the current seamstress that drawing you did. The one I took." She clarified. "They both adored it. The current seamstress is going on maternity leave soon, you'd be a great replacement."

My eyes started to water, because that was the nicest thing she's ever done. She's helping set my life up. Giving me everything I'll ever need to get a start on my life. The life I wanted to much now.

"You ok, Kat?" Rhea asked.

"Yeah." I said sweetly, shuffling closer to her. Rhea saw I wanted to get closer and opened her legs, pulling in and sitting in front of her. She put her legs over mine that are crossed, trapping me in some way.

I didn't mind if she trapped me. I liked when she trapped me.

She put her hands on my cheeks, making me smile at her. "Do you want to learn how to drive?" She asked me.