Somehow I felt guilty that I overreacted and wanted to confirm if what that girl told me was genuine. Finally, I thought of asking Mihir to find out the truth of that scandal and called him to come to the study when Megha was not at home.

" Yes, dad?? "  Mihir came and asked.

" Mihir, I want to ask you something, please reply honestly. "

" Of course, Dad, I have nothing to hide. You even  know that I love..."  He said.

" I know, but it is not regarding you, What do you think of Ron? " I asked.

" Ron?? Why are you asking me about him, you should ask bhai. He is Bhai's friend. "  He said.

" Manik's opinion can be a bit biased. You tell me. "

" He is okay... Just a playboy," he said and shrugged.

" Have you seen him dating anyone? " I asked specifically.

" No, but he must be, or why would everyone think of him like that? " he said.

" Have you ever heard of anyone you know dating him, or him being involved in any scandal however small it is?? " I asked and he looked surprised to hear that and then thought for a minute.

" Dad, why are you asking all these things, what happened?? "  He asked.

" Are you aware of Mahi's feelings about him? " I asked, he gulped and nodded, he looked tense, the same tense look I got when I came to know about it.

" Dad, I know, but I took care of whatever it was, and things have changed since then, Mahi is happy there,"  he said.

" What did you take care of?? " I asked and he looked shocked.

What was going on??

" I told her to stay away from him and that's why she asked you to send her away," he replied.

" You managed to persuade her to forget him, how?? "  I was surprised to know that.

" I did manage somehow. But why are you asking me all this now? "  He asked.

" Mahi is coming back, so I thought of knowing everything in detail, in case, she still has feelings for him. Listen, I want you to find out her best friend, and ask her which girl was she telling me about and find out about her. "
And the moment I told him what happened at that time what Mahi's friend had told me.

"  Dad, that girl is a fraud... She was a gold digger and was trying to trap Bhai, Ron, or any of 7 of them, But none of them took notice of her. She even tried to flirt with me and Vihan but... Anyway, she got jealous of Mahi because of her rich background and the fact that all of us cared for Mahi. So she and another boy from her class tried to defame Ron and Mahi.... ' and he told me what happened at that farewell party.

What??

Then he told me how Ruhan proved that it was not Ron who did it but that girl with the help of another boy and how Mihir and Ruhan tackled them. I could not even imagine how that simple-looking girl, who called herself Mahi's best friend stabbed Mahi.

So one thing was for sure what she told me about Ron was wrong. I recalled how she had requested me not to tell any of them.

To avoid any confusion I even hired a private investigator to find any girl in his life and find info about his work.  but he came back saying that he could not find any single girl he was ever in a relationship with. Plus he told me what was Ron planning to do and any experienced businessman could see that it was a very wise decision. So I was assured of his worth. Very soon he would be a  very successful businessman.

I felt even more guilty and I started getting uncomfortable in his presence. Ron saved Mahi's life, but still I misbehaved with him. So, Finally, I  decided to give my approval. Mihir's Roka ceremony was going on with Gauravi and I saw how Ron was looking at Mahi. I thought about it and decided to give him what I had taken away from him.

But the next day Aarav came from the USA to meet Mahi and I called her as he had come just to spend some time with her. But Ron came with her and I could see the green-eyed monster lurking around when he saw Mahi and Aarav together. Jealousy was dripping with his every word and he must have lost his temper as broke the glass he was holding by squeezing it very tight.

Ouch!! 

😊😊😊😍😍😍😍😊😊😊😊😊😊😍😍😍😊😊😊😊😊😍😍😍

Good morning friends 🌞

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Friends I am starting to post my recipes on Face book, very soon will start adding videos as well. Please support me by following my web page. I have a stock of more than  500 veg recipes. Which I have started posting.

I have even started making videos as well, but have to edit them. Please follow me there if you want those tried and tested recipes. I will post the link of my web page please follow it to get notification.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi.