Ghetto?

Chapter 9

Is it not a coincidence that Devon's face claim is the photo for the song lmao maybe I'm just retarded like that

"Heyy Devon," A girl smiles at me and I scrunch my face up at her.

Damn I need to sit down, this liquor getting to my head.

As soon as I sit down a girl sits on my lap and proceeds to ride my thigh, "Oh my god Devon," the shorty moans I look at her like she's crazy before pushing her off of me.

"Girl you crazy don't ever come up on me like that!" I yell.

I grab my phone and I walk towards the door ready to leave, trey songz started to play and I know mother fuckers was about to start fucking.

I look at Milani, the smile on her face as she danced the drink she wrapped her perfectly done finger nails around, the way her dress rode up and I didn't miss the way she looked up at me as I just stood there watching, her eyes she had a look in her eyes that I just couldn't catch but all I know is it was sexy.

Then I notice the person she was dancing with, or on.

Reese?

I shake my head and I walk out of the hotel room.

Now I need another fucking blunt.

~***~

I don't know how the hell I found myself standing by the pool, but that's where I was, smoking my fifth blunt for the night.

"Hey is it okay if I chill here?" I look back and I see Serrya standing trying to look innocent.

She begins moving towards me taking off her shoes, I back up, "Yo what you on?"

She slowly pulls her skirt down holding eye contact with me, "Serrya stop it man."

She takes off her shirt and she throws it at me, I throw it right back, "Man put your shirt back on, what's your fucking problem?"

"I want you Devon, can't you see that?" she says as she walks towards me in nothing but some lacy ass panty, I shake my head.

She drops down on her knees and then tries to unbuckle my belt, "damn man stop it, I don't want you."

She still tries to pull my dick out but I push the bitch back making her stumble and fall into the pool.

I ran a hand through my hair sighing but then this bitch does the most unexpected thing after, this girl gon act like she drowning.

"Man what the fuck is wrong with this bitch?" I mumble under my breath.

"Help Devon please I can't swim!"