How It Was

Chapter 1

{4 years later}

{4 years later}

I was eight years old when I realized why people liked me so much, I was convinced that it was because of my amazing personality or maybe because of my great sense of humor I couldn't be more wrong.

The people I considered my close friends saw me as a way for their families to earn respect in the city.

And they succeeded for a while before I decided to cut all these useless tails off.

At the age of twelve I realized there was only one person on this cruel earth that liked me for who I was but because of my selfish parents I no longer had that person in my life.

And as much as I hate to admit it that person made me happy.

But since my life is such a shitty little thing I obviously can't have happiness in my life for long.

And my loud ass alarm proves my point even further as it continues to make such useless and aggravating noise, A loud groan escapes from my lips while I think of how much I want to kill myself.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I remove my comforter on me and slide my feet into my furry bedroom slippers rubbing my eyes as I make my way to my bathroom.

"Just can't wake up happy," I mumble to myself as I wash my face and then proceed to brush my teeth.

I walk downstairs and I'm greeted by Magaret our cook, she's been here ever since I was born, she was my Nanny first but then as I grew older I wanted her here more and they kept her as a cook.

"Good morning Milani," The middle aged woman smiles up at me as I lean on the railing of the stair case.

"Morning Magaret," I smile at her, the woman was more of a mother to me than my own mom.

"Let me go get your breakfast why don't you go get ready for school," She says and I turn around walking to my room.

I pick out my outfit which was a cargo mini skirt and a white crop top.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on some light makeup I let my hair loose before putting it in a high puff and styling my baby hairs.

I came out of the bathroom after spraying some perfume on and grabbed my handbag before eating one of the waffles Magaret placed in my room for me.

My driver was already waiting for me as I took my time to get to the car.

"Good morning Ms.Pierce," Bob greeted me.