Not Not Hot

Chapter 8

I'm starting to really believe that I hate men no scratch that, I despise men

All the men I've known are either Liars, cheaters, nonchalant or rich obnoxious middle aged men who can't be happy with what they have and constantly demands for more all the damn time.

That last part was personal.

I look over to Drea who's sitting across from me at the dinner table stuck on her phone and ignoring everyone around her.

We got into a fight.. I mean it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good.. anyways the point is it got her mad enough to the point where she doesn't want to talk or look at me

{2 hours ago}

"heyy tryna eat some hotel food?" Drea raises a brow.

I look up at her and sit up on my bed, I nod.

"What's wrong?" she sighs sitting down next to me.

"I just saw Devon," I sigh.

She rolls her eyes, "I meannnn he on the trip so.."

"I know but he was with a girl... in her room," she rolls her eyes even harder this time.

"Milani I warned you stay away from him," She gets up.

"Dre it's not that easy," she mugs me.

"Get the fuck out Milani, he my nigga friend or whatever but he's no good, he'll just make you sad over and over again like how you are right now."

"I mean I can't help the fact that I have feelings for him," My voice raises a little.

"Then lose feelings for him!" She yells, "Are you stupid!"

"It's not that fucking easy Drea!" I raise my voice, "You think I just caught feelings for him all of a sudden no, he was my friend before what the hell don't you get."

"The fact that you're ready to get your ass beat for a nigga who doesn't give a fuck about you!"

"That's not true."

"Oh really?" she scoffs, "then where was he for the last 4 years? hm?"

"I- hating your ass and ignoring your ass and treating you like shit," she cuts me off.

"That's because- stop making excuses for this guy, if he cared about you he would believe you, he would never treat you like that, he would never fuck other bitches knowing you like him, he doesn't care."