#1: In Which It's a Usual Tuesday

En başından başla

The teacher shook his head, continuing to write on the board. "Stay after class, Peterson."

You groaned, turning your music back up. This was going to be tiring.

As the teacher wrapped up his last words (it had only taken a few minutes after all), he leaned on his desk, watching everyone else leave.

You managed to catch bright green eyes staring at you in worry. You didn't need his stupid pity. Glancing away, you stared at the teacher.

He glanced to the floor, then back at you. "Miss Peterson, I can't say I'm too surprised from your outburst, based on what class this is, but I know you'll eventually understand like everyone else in this class that it's just part of life, and you have to listen to rules."

"Yep. Sorry. I've just- I just forgot to take my supplements today and I've been out it." You excused yourself, turning to the door. "Can I leave now?"

Raising his brow, he blinked, giving you a minute of silence before answering. "I'm not sure. Can you?"

Inhaling, you clenched your fist and just sighed. "May I leave now?"

The teacher just shook his head in disapproval. "Yes you may. I expect to see you with the homework and the classwork done tomorrow.. And the homework you didn't do last night."

"Right." You answered, pushing through the door. Letting out a breath you didn't know you were holding, you walked back across the school to your locker.

Swinging your backpack to the ground, you squated down, grabbing stuff from your bottom locker. The crowds threatened to push against you as you stuffed the few folders and notebook into your bag.

You stood back up, blending back into the crowd once more, and went home.

Unlocking your door, you threw your backpack into the apartment and shut the door

Unlocking your door, you threw your backpack into the apartment and shut the door. The lights now flickering on, you scrunched your nose at the sour smell of alcohol.

Over sitting on the couch, was the figure of your dad's friend passed out, obviously black out drunk. Bottles of various companies and liquors strewn across the stained carpets colored the ceiling a reflection of the stained glass.

You sighed, grabbing a garbage bag from under the sink and began cleaning it up. Maybe there was a reason you always felt the need to fix his mistakes, one you could never figure out. The room now a bit less cluttered, you sighed, opening the bedroom door of the one bedroom apartment.

Falling onto the bed, you stared at the ceiling, nothing to do. If someone where to ask you what happened to your friends, you might've told them that you did something horrible to them, or just liked being alone. But in actuality, you didn't know. Everyone just started forgetting to respond to texts, or ignoring you in the hallway. Even your best friend, Hanna, stopped talking to you after awhile. And you couldn't say it didn't hurt.

Maybe you said something wrong. Maybe you did something wrong. Maybe you were just boring. You had countless reasons in your head why they could've left you, but you never could understand when they realized.

Maybe you were just hurt since not a single person had mentioned your birthday yesterday. It's.. not like you cared.

Passing sheets of paper outs you almost fell at the earthquake outside

Passing sheets of paper outs you almost fell at the earthquake outside. Though, it definitely doesn't wasn't an earthquake. How did you know this? Easy, first, the alarms, second, the giant fucking machine outside with Garmadon (the guy who was terrorizing the city) ontop of it.

The entire class is staring at Lloyd Garmadon at this point, and reasonably..? He was his father's son after all.

As everyone had been taught, they ducked under their desks as if that would save them from being stabbed in the chest. Under the desk, you could see your seat partner using sign language to communicate with people across the room. You had no fucking idea what they were saying, but it couldn't be good.

Probably going to kill you or some shit.

"Can I have a bathroom pass?" 3 people asked, including Lloyd. What was he going to do in the bathroom with two seniors?

The teacher glanced from one to the other, ignoring Lloyd. "I don't know.. can you?"

The one with spikey hair coughed, rolling his eyes. "May we?" Since when was this a French class? That.. was a stupid joke.

"I dont- I don't get paid enough to care. Go wild."

The three of them ran out, and the room let out a collective sigh. You didn't know Lloyd had... Friends. Why were you jealous over him of all people having friends?