Truth To Be Told

AJ's P.o.v.
I was sitting on the couch with Paige next to me. Ok seriously what is it with me & couches lately? Anyway Stephanie kept talking about us staying in mansion for a day or 2. I saw Nikki sitting next to Randy & Brie while Dean was with Roman & Seth. I couldn't stand watching this anymore. It was like watching the movie Titanic! I've actually been trying to talk to Nikki since yesterday but I didn't have the chance. She needs to know. I don't like this new  Dean. He just wasn't himself. I might feel weird saying this but I miss Dean when he was just the asshole he's always been. I should be minding my own buissnes but I wouldn't be trying to help them if they fixed the problem themselves. They need help! Actually, I take that back. They need Dr. Phil! But now that I think about it maybe Dr. Phil is already a zombie.
Paige's P.o.v.
I was dying of boredom. I didn't have any idea of what Stephanie was saying, all I heard was blah, blah, blah. Someone kill me already! She was giving the longest speach I've ever heard, like if we were graduating from high school or like if it was the end of the worl-wait, yeah it is the end of the world but still this speach isn't going to stop the zombie apocalypse & turn everything back to normal! I think Stephanie likes talking a lot, I bet she might actually kill the zombies...of boredom! Finally Steph stopped talking & dismissed us to our rooms. I was making my way to hall way lime everyone else until AJ pulled me aside. "What?" I asked annoyed "Geez grumpy much?" She Saud letting go of my arm. "I just listened to Stephanie McMahon for 2 hours how do you want me to be?" AJ laughed "Ok, Anyways you need to help me talk to Nikki. We witness the whole Dean & Emma thing." I groaned "When?" "Tonight" "Wha-No! I'm tired AJ! I wanna go to bed... n..o..w!" I said getting in her face. "Do you want to give Emma the pleasure of thinking she won Dean? That she can get away with something? No to mention she put a real worm in your gummy worms. She had a great laugh. Do you want her to keep fooling you?" "No but-" "Do you" I rolled my eyes "You're right. She messed with my food & that's not ok with me. Lets go ruin her pathetic life" "That's the spirit!" AJ said skipping happily as we went to find Nikki.
Randy's P.o.v.
This is it. I took a deep breath & knocked on Nikki's door. She opened it & smiled when she saw me. "Nicole, we need to talk" "Sure what's up?" "Listen, you & I are really good friends but I have to tell you that I lo-" "Nikki we need to talk like now" AJ said cutting me off. "Can't it be later. Randy was about to tell me something important, go on" "Don't Worry about it anymore. It wasn't a big deal anyway. Goodnight girls, goodnight Nikki" I walked away & left to my room. Maybe wasn't my night after all.
AJ's P.o.v.
"What is it that you guys want to talk about?" I looked at Paige & then at Nikki. "Nikki, Dean hasn't & never cheated on you with Emma." "AJ-" "Let me finish! She tried to sleep with him once but he told her no. When you thought Dean cheated on you that night he was extremely drunk & Emma took adavantage of him. When we thought you were...you know...dead he would never come out of his room. He was depressed. Even ask Paige!" Nikki turned to Paige. "You know I don't really give a damn about you guys but it's true, it was all Emma. Come on Nikki, Dean actually loves you." Nikki didn't say anything she was quiet for a second. "I have to go find Dean" she said walking out of her room. "What about Emma?" Paige asked. "You guys can take care of that for me" she smirked walking away to find Dean. Paige & I exchanged evil grins. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked "Time to teach blondie a lesson?" Paige asked laughing. "Oh yeah" I said nodding.