Gas Station

It was a dark night & Roman was the one driving while Seth went to sleep. Everyone took turns on driving the bus. Mostly everyone was already sleeping. Nikki & Dean were cuddling while sleeping on  the bunk bed. AJ was asleep on the couch laying her head on the arm of the couch. Paige was on the couch too while looking out the window. Kaitlyn & Ryback were watching a movie on the TV screen, well it was mostly Ryback because Kaitlyn was already asleep. Stephanie & Hunter were resting in room that was in back of the bus. Brie was looking at pictures on her phone, but not just any pictures. Her & Dolph's wedding pictures. "Hey pretty lady" Dolph said sitting next to Brie on the chair beside her. "Hey Dolph" "What's wrong?" "Nothing, just remembering our wedding. I didn't know the world would end like this" Brie started tearing up. "Hey, hey, don't cry. It's ok" Dolph said kissing her forehead. "As long as you're with me, we're going to be ok, because I love you & I don't want anything to happen to you" He said hugging her. "Dolph, with all this going on I don't think we can a have kids." "Don't say that Brianna. We will eventually have kids just not rightnow." Brie sighed she hated the zombie apocalypse. "Hey guys, we need to make a stop at the gas station" yelled Roman from the driver's seat. Roman parked on the gas station "Someone needs to help me with the gas" Roman said walking to the door. "I will" said Dolph grabbing a gun & following Roman outside. "Hey, im hungry. AJ wake up" Paige said moving AJ "What the fuck Paige" AJ said standing up. "Come with me to the store, I wanna get more gummi worms" "There's gummi worm bags in the cabinet" "I finished them" "No wonder there's no more bitch" AJ said rolling her eyes. "Lets go?" "I guess, Brie wanna come?" Asked AJ looking at Brie "Yeah, sure." Brie & Paige grabbed guns except AJ, she grabbed a knife. "Why don't you get a gun AJ?" Paige asked "Because if I'm going to kill a zombie I want him to suffer like Punk did" AJ said putting the knife in her pocket. The 3 girls went into the store next to the gas station. "Where do we start?" asked Brie looking at the big store. "Where are the chips? I want chips too" Paige said starting to walk. "Fucking Paige, are you pregnant or what?" AJ asked following her. "No, it's just that this zombie apocalypse makes me hungry" "Are you serious Paige?" asked Brie following behind them. "Yep, besides it's free! Go check out the store & get what you guys want" Paige said walking to the right. Brie shrugged & went to the left. "Fine, but if you need me to save your ass don't come looking for me" AJ said walking to the icecream isle.
(Paige)
"Chetos, where are you?" Paige said as she looked at the shelf.
(Brie)
Brie just walked around, she wasn't really interested in getting something.
(AJ)
"Lets light it! Light it up, light it up tonight..." AJ kept singing her theme song while skipping around. All of the sudden she saw blood that lead to  a zombie eating the manager of the store. "Ew!" AJ exclaimed getting the zombie's attention. "Oh shit!" AJ said realizing what she's done. "What? You want some, come get some!" The zombie ran to her her. AJ immediately jumped on the zombie & did The Blackwidow on him. "Never get in the Blackwidow's web or you'll get fucking caught!" Brie & Paige heard the noise & ran to where AJ was. "AJ what the hell is wrong with you!?" Paige asked with the two bags of chips that were in her hands. "This fucking idiot tried to eat me!" "AJ, let go of him & kill him already" said Brie holding Paige's bags of gummy worms. "No! This bitch is gonna pay" AJ grabbed the knife that was in her pocket with the other hand & stabbed it on the zombie's throat continuously until the zombie fell on the floor. "Can we go now?" Paige whined "Yeah" said AJ walking to them. "Wait" said Brie pulling out her gun"What?" Said Paige. Brie started shooting the manager the zombie was eating. "You forgot to kill him too" she said smiling. They laughed & walked back to the bus. "What took you girls so long?" Asked Dolph sitting on the couch. "Paige wanted too get free food" said Brie kissing Dolph's cheek. "Yeah, I was hungry" said Paige opening the bag of chips. "You better share some bitch" said AJ getting some.