My Blue Sunshine

Request by: HeavenOfNirvana

Sonic has just arrived on Angel Island as he greeted Knuckles with his usual cocky tone.

Knuckles said, "Oh hello my lovely blue sunshine."

Sonic was surprised as asked while blushing, "What did you say?"

Knuckles replied, "You heard me babe. Listen I wanna tell you something that I shoulda told you a long time ago."

Sonic then replied shyly as he sat down, "Whatever it is Knucklehead. Please tell me how you feel."

Knuckles blushed before he confessed, "Sonic? You have been on my mind since the day we met. Even if we were just rivals and then became friends. I can't get you off my mind ever. You always made me embarrassed by your cocky shenanigans but your always smiling so beautifully and that is what I was paying attention too."

Sonic nicely said as he blushed, "G-Go on..."

Knuckles sighed and said, "Well when it's you and me. Half of me wanted to fight you but the other half wants me to ask you out on a date. You have always knew what to do when you help others baby."

Sonic was becoming embarrassed as he said as he giggled, "Oh Knux. Your really sweet. What else?"

Knuckles then said, "Sonic? I rather be yours than that bat any day. Besides unlike her you don't steal the remake from the shrine. I love you more than Rouge ever could. I love you more than anyone else. Your the most cocky but beautiful, helpful, cute, and most lovely hedgehog I ever met."

Sonic blushed even more and held Knuckles hand. He smiled before kissing Knuckles cheek before he said shyly, "I love you too Knuckles The Echidna. You really are a good person. You even kept my secret as a prince as tight as the safe of my heart."

Knuckles blushed as red as his fur and asked, "So wanna be my boyfriend?"

Sonic nodded and said, "Hell yeah."