Crime Of Love Part 4 (Mature Content)

The next day; the two woke up next to each other as Sonic sighed deeply.

Knuckles looked at the blue hedgehog 'who felt a little sad' and asked, "What's wrong?" Sonic answered, "I'm just thinking. What's the point of doing something bad? I just feel so stupid."

Knuckles asked, "Can I ask you a question?" Sonic replied to him, "You just did." He sadly chuckled.

Knuckles chuckled too before he asked, "We're you always a criminal?" Sonic shook his head and said, "No."

Knuckles then asked calmly, "What would your family say about this? Are you sure you don't have any friends or family that will be targeted by that phony-imposter?"

Sonic answered honestly, "I'm orphaned, my family died in an accident when I was a kid. The orphanage I landed in wasn't a bad one. Though to tell you the truth. I had one friend there. Grey-Sky The wolf. He was was like a brother to me."

Knuckles was surprised but he had to wonder if its Constable Grey-Sky but he asked 'feeling sorry for him', "I see. I haft to wonder, what could possibly turn you to a life of crime?"

Sonic answered sadly, "Well, I once was a good guy. Grey-Sky and I were best of friends. But everything changed when my ex-boyfriend showed up. His names Silver. I was clueless about his life at first. That was until I caught him selling drugs. I threatened to call the police on him but he begged me not to. He had me tag along on what he does. Robbing and drug dealing."

Knuckles asked, "You were hooked on his crime sprees after you tagged along?"

Sonic nodded and said, "Yeah, Grey-Sky told me he was nothing but trouble. He told me not to do any of those crimes or date Silver. I shoulda listen to him. We never talk to each other after that. Every success we had a hot night. But the day finally came when Silver wanted to add murder on the list. There was no way I can do that. I had a fight with that white bastard. After that, I broke up and left town."

Knuckles asked, "Did you ever talk to Grey-Sky?"

Sonic answered him, "No, just after I broke up with Silver. I went back to the apartment he lived in, I realized he left town before I gotta chance to apologize. But after I left town. You already know the whole idea."

Knuckles nodded and said, "I see." He stood up and said, "Let's get ready. I have an officer that maybe familiar to you."

Sonic didn't understood it but he got ready and the two walked out.

<at the police station>

Constable Grey-Sky was his office, looking at a few more photos of the murder victims 'a crocodile with his head crushed, a purple Chamelon with a knife stabbed in the back 30 times, and another innocent victim 'that can hardly be identified'. He said to himself, "This bastards killing his own gang members. Why?"

That's when Knuckles came in and said, "Constable?"

The Constable stood up and said, "Morning chief." Knuckles asked, "I have a question, didn't you say grown up in an orphanage?"

The Constable replied in confusion, "Yeah when my parents got murdered, why?" Knuckles got out of the way and revealed Sonic. Constable Grey-Skys eyes widened in shock.