You Deserve More

A/N: Todays oneshot is dedicated to my friend KateMWilson22

Knuckles hasn't seen Sonic in a few weeks.

Ever since he dated Silver he was jealous of him.

Knuckles was hardly seen, he just hangs out on Angel Island.

Truth be told, Knuckles loved Sonic with all of his heart, he acted like his usual self but he was so bad trying to hide the signs.

Knuckles wanted to confess his feelings to him but someone else confessed to Sonic first.

That someone was Silver.

The two have been dating for about a few months and Knuckles was really jealous.

Whenever he is around the two, he gets a little hostile towards Silver.

But one day, Knuckles gotta call from Tails about Sonic not visiting him lately.

Knuckles was concerned after hearing this. No matter what he still loved Sonic.

He then decided to go to Sonics house and visit him.

Knuckles was halfway there as he asked, "I hope Sonics okay. I haft to admit. I was a little sore when Silver had feelings for him. But I had to think of Sonic first and act like my grouchy self."

Once Knuckles arrived at Sonics house. He knocked on the door and said, "Sonic? It's Knuckles. Tails sent me to check on you."

No answer. He knocked on the door again, only to find that the door was unlocked.

Knuckles let himself in and called out for Sonic but no answer still.

That's when he heard the faint sound of sobbing upstairs. Knuckles went up to investigate it as he thought, "That sounds like someone sobbing. Is it Sonic?"

Knuckles reached the upstairs hallways and heard the sobbing was louder than before.

No doubt it was coming out of Sonics room. Knuckles walked over to the room and knocked on the door before walking in.

Knuckles entered and saw several tissue boxes, dozens of tissue papers, and a few empty ice cream buckets on the floor.

Then when he turns to the closet, he sees the sobbing was coming from Sonics room.

The blue hedgehog was a mess, his face was covered in ice cream and his quills were a mess.

Knuckles asked in concern as he kneeled down, "Sonic. What's the matter?"

Sonic looked at him with tears in his eyes. Sonic sniffed and said in a upset tone, "How embarrassing you had to see me like this?"

Knuckles then asked in an upset tone, "What did Silver do to you? I swear if he hurt you! I will kill him."

Sonic sniffed as tears stream down his face. Knuckles looked down and asked, "What did he do? What happened?"

Sonic hesitated before he said, "He dumped me. He cheated on me for Shadow."

Knuckles was shocked before he growled and said, "That bastard..."