(From The Story: My Mysterious Beauty) A Sweet Wedding

After agreeing to marry Shayera (Female Sonic), he felt a little nervous.

The wedding was scheduled to be today. Knuckles had to wear something decent 'for once'.

It was an elegant wedding between the two after all. He has cold feet, but Shayera felt a little confident.

She was wearing the most beautiful dress. It was similar to her mother's dress but more beautiful and elegant. Her veil sparkled like the stars, and her shoes as lovely as a crystal. She sighed lovingly and said to herself, "So beautiful as I say."

She then grabbed her bouquet of white tulips, and black roses and rushes 'in a normal way' to the alter. She hoped she wasn't late.

Once she arrived, she opened the doors.

She was heavily breathing 'trying to catch her breath'.

Everyone in Transtopia was there. 

Knuckles asked in concern, "You okay, there sweetie?"

Shayera answered as she panted, "I ju-just need to catch m-my breath." 

Thats when she collapsed onto the floor on her knees.

Serena turns to Camilla and whispered, "I told her not to wear those 4-inch heels." 

Shayera heavily breathed still as Knuckles walks to her. He kneels down and said, "So-Shayera? I'm nervous."

Shayera replied as she almost caught her breath, "I kne-knew that. But li-listen. I-It will be okay.. Tru-trust me.."

He then said, " I hope so.."

Thats when Shayera said as she looked at him, "Li-listen my gender is permanent. Even if I turn back into Sonic. You would probably lose interest."

Knuckles replied as he playfully chuckled, "Well baby. I won't. Even if you do turn back to Sonic. I'll still love you."

At that moment Knuckles did not feel nervous anymore.

Shayera smiled as Knuckles helped her up. Knuckles then said, "Now let's get married."

Thats when the two walked to the alter.

Once they reach the alter, The two stood next to each other as the priest said, "Ladies and Gentlemen of Transtopia, we are gathered here today to witness the defender of Hedgehog village and the defender of Transtopia in holy matrimony."

The two looked at each other as Serena felt like crying.

The priest asked, "Knuckles, do you take Shayera as your wife?" Knuckles replied, "Yes."

The priest then asked, "Shayera, will you take this man do be your husband?"

Shayera answered as she wrapped her arm around his, "Of course I do."

Thats when the priest said, "Well then, I hereby pronounce you together forever, you can kiss now and I'm gone."

The priest walks out. Shayera threw her bouquet and said, "Don't mind her, she is in a rush."

Thats when the two kissed while wedding bells ringed and everyone in Transtopia applauded.

After the wedding, They all meet up at the same ball they danced at the night before.

It was a sweet wedding for two indeed.