chapter 35

JUNGKOOK'S POV[⚠️TW:Smut]

I felt my heart racing as I looked into my taehyung's eyes. His hands were gentle as he carefully unbuttoned my shirt, and I felt a warmth start to spread through my body. His lips were soft and inviting as he kissed me, and I felt my body start to respond to his touch.

My breath was shallow as his hands explored my body, and I felt myself starting to give in to the pleasure. I wanted more, and I felt myself trembling with anticipation as he pulled me closer.

I could feel the heat between us as he slowly entered me, and I gasped in pleasure as he filled me up. His movements were slow and gentle at first, and I could feel my desire start to grow as he increased the intensity.

 I reach out to take taehyung's hand. His skin is warm and inviting against my own, and I'm filled with a deep sense of longing for him. We move together, almost as if by instinct, our bodies drawing us closer and closer.

As our lips meet, I'm overwhelmed by a wave of pleasure. His kiss is passionate and intense, and I can feel myself melting into him. His hands explore my body, exploring every inch of skin and tracing the curves of my body. I revel in the sensation, feeling my arousal grow with every touch.

I can feel the heat radiating off our bodies as we undress each other. His lips move down my body, exploring me with an intensity that takes my breath away. His tongue teases and tantalizes me, sending shivers of pleasure through my body.

We move together, our bodies finding a perfect rhythm that is both passionate and gentle. I feel myself being taken to a new level of pleasure as his movements become more intense, faster and more urgent. I can feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge, and I know I'm not far from release.

As my orgasm takes over my body, I'm filled with a deep sense of satisfaction. My boyfriend's arms wrap around me, and I'm overcome with a wave of contentment. We lay there together, our bodies intertwined, and I feel a deep sense of connection with him.

This moment is perfect, and I know that I will never forget it.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up this morning feeling a little different. Last night, I had experienced something so special and intimate with my boyfriend. I felt a warm embrace as I snuggled close to him and I knew that we had shared something special. I felt a sense of contentment and satisfaction, knowing that I had taken this important step in our relationship. I was happy, and excited to start the day, ready to take on anything that came my way.

He wrapped his arms around me. I smiled. I looked at him as he woke up. he smiled at me. 

I sat up feeling pain in my lower back. I groaned. "are you okay?" he asked worried "yeah I'm okay"I turned towards him. 

"you sure?"he touched my back "I'm sure" I smiled at him. I grabbed my phone and saw 5 missed calls from jin. 

I sighed "what's wrong?" tae asked "jin called me" I looked at him "you should meet up with him and talk things out"he says standing up. 

"come with me?"I asked "yes I'll come with you" he kissed my head. I texted jin back to meet me at taehyung apartment. 

"take a shower with me" he pulls out of bed "okay" I blushed as we went to the bathroom. 

I step into the shower, the hot water cascading over my body. taehyung steps in behind me, wrapping his arms around me. He kisses my neck and I turn in his arms, meeting his lips in a passionate kiss. His hands move down my body and I can feel the heat rising between us.

The water cascades down my body, sending shivers of pleasure through my veins. he stands in front of me, his eyes filled with desire. His hands wrap around my waist and I feel myself melt into him. His lips meet mine and I can feel the passion between us.