chapter 32

NO ONE'S POV  [⚠️TW:mention of rape, abuse, incest,mental hospitals]

"The Courtroom of the Honorable Judge park"

"The People of the State of Korean  v. choi yeohi  and Kim HwaYoung"

" Your Honor, the State of Korean is here today to prosecute the defendants, choi yeohi  and Kim HwaYoung , for the heinous crimes they have committed against the victim, their son" Prosecuting Attorney says.

"The charges include rape, abuse, and neglect of a minor"he continues. 

"choi yeonhi is the boyfriend of the victim's mom . Kim hwayoung is the mother  of the victim.

" Your Honor, my clients deny all charges. We are here to prove that the accusations made against my clients are false" Defense Attorney says. 

" Very well. The prosecution may present their case" Judge park says.

"Your Honor, the victim is a minor and has been living with his mother and her boyfriend for only two days. During this time, the victim has been subjected to physical and emotional abuse, neglect, and rape" Prosecuting Attorney walks around the court room. 

"The victim's mother and her boyfriend have used physical force to control him and have threatened him with violence if he does not comply with their demands. Furthermore, the victim has reported that his mother and her boyfriend have forced him to have sexual relations with them"Prosecuting Attorney continues talking.

"The victim has been severely traumatized by his past has been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder and his mother and her boyfriend made it worse" they finished. 

"Your Honor, my clients deny all charges of abuse, neglect, and rape. We are here to prove that the accusations made against my clients are false" Defense Attorney crosses their arms. 

"Very well. The defense may present their case"Judge park says.

" Your Honor, the victim has a history of making false accusations against people . Furthermore, the victim has a history of lying and making up stories in order to gain sympathy and attention"Defense Attorney stared at jungkook. 

"The defense has witnesses who can testify to the victim's history of deception and false accusations. We also have evidence that the victim has a tendency to exaggerate and embellish stories in order to make them more dramatic" Defense Attorney finished talking. 

" The jury will now consider the evidence and testimony presented in this case. The jury will decide if the defendants, choi yeonhi  and Kim hwayoung were  guilty or not guilty of the charges of rape, abuse, and neglect of a minor" Judge park says. 

"After careful deliberation, we the jury find the mother and boyfriend guilty of the charged crime of rape and abuse of her son. We believe that all the evidence presented by the prosecution has been sufficient in proving beyond a reasonable doubt the guilt of the mother and boyfriend in this heinous crime. We have no doubt that the mother and boyfriend took advantage of their position of trust and authority, and that their actions have caused significant harm to the victim. We therefore find them guilty of this crime and condemn their actions in the strongest possible terms" someone in the jury says. 

JUNGKOOK'S POV 

I feel a wave of relief and vindication wash over me as I find out that my mom and her boyfriend is guilty. After so much pain and anguish, justice has been served. I feel like I can finally move on and put this traumatic experience behind me.

 I feel so happy that this is behind me. but now I have to go to a mental hospital. I made it to the hospital. 

I nervously walked into the mental hospital, my hands trembling as I clutched his bag tightly. I  could feel eyes on me as i made my way down the hallway, and I wished I could just disappear. I  had been dealing with depression for years and i knew this was the only way to get help.

I  was scared, but determined. I  knew i had to face my fears head on if I ever wanted to get better. I found the reception desk and nervously checked in. I  was quickly given a room and escorted to it by a nurse.

I  was overwhelmed by the unfamiliar surroundings, but i was also relieved that i was finally getting the help I needed. I  slowly unpacked my  bag and looked around my  new home. I  was surrounded by people who were going through the same struggles as me, and I felt a sense of comfort.

I  laid down in his bed and closed his eyes, filled with a newfound hope for the future. i knew that the road ahead would be difficult, but I  was determined to get better and reclaim my life.

NO ONE'S POV

He was nervous as he entered the mental hospital, unsure of what to expect from his new environment. He was given a room and was told to follow all the rules and regulations of the hospital.

The first few days were hard for him. He was constantly surrounded by people who were struggling in different ways, and he felt out of place. He was scared of the unknown and the uncertain future that was ahead of him.

But as time went on, he slowly adjusted to his new home. He began to make friends with some of the other patients and even started to develop a few relationships with the staff. He began to look forward to his days in the hospital, even if it was still a difficult and sometimes overwhelming experience.

He was determined to make the best of his situation and use it as an opportunity to learn more about himself and to become a better person. He was determined to take the resources and help that the hospital offered and use them to work towards a healthier and happier future.

The boy had been through a lot in his young life. He had been through trauma, heartache, and utter despair. He had felt so alone and lost, that he had finally resorted to settling in a mental hospital.

It was a hard and scary transition for him, as he was met with unfamiliar faces and a new environment. He was scared of the unknown, and he was scared of what the future might hold.

But as time went on, he slowly began to adjust to his new surroundings. He found that he was not alone, and that there were other people who could relate to the struggles he faced. He found solace in the comfort of the hospital, and he found strength in the support of the staff and the other patients.

He was no longer the same boy he once was. He was now a young man who was determined to get better, and to make the most of his time in the hospital. He was determined to get better, and to face the world again with a newfound strength and sense of hope.

A/N

i hope you guys like this chapter.

don't forget to comment and vote.

my first detailed court trial so I hope you guys like it. 

Goodbye have a nice day/night.