Chapter 17

No one's pov[⚠️Tw: abuse, rape, death]
Taehyung is worse. Jungkook body is shutting down. Jin is worried for taehyung and misses his brother.

Namjoon is worried about his friends and boyfriend's brother. Jimin is worried about taehyung and hopes jungkook is okay.

Mr. Kim is sad and worried. Yoongi and hoseok are worried about their friends.

jungkook hasn't eaten a full meal since that night.

It's been four months since he was kidnapped. There is still no evidence or clues where he is and if he is dead.

Jin's pov

There was knock on the door. I got up to answer it. I opened it and saw a person I haven't seen for years.

"Hey Chaeweo it's been so long since I last seen you" i say. I let him inside.

"Yeah I heard the news about jungkook that he was kidnapped again?" He says "yeah he was" I looked down.

"I'm sorry. Do you know when he'll be back?" he put his hand on my shoulder "it's fine and uh no I don't" i say weirded out

"So how have you been?" I asked him "I been good" he says smiling.

"Well I just wanted to pop in to see how you were doing but I have to go now" he says. We say bye to each other.

He leaves my apartment. Namjoon walked up to me "who's was that?" He asked back hugging me.

"Jungkook's friend that he used to hang out with" i say turning around facing him. " how did he get our address?"he asked.

"Wait yeah how did he?" I never told anyone besides family members and close friends.

"That's creepy" namjoon says.

Taehyung's pov

I'm in a bar. Drunk and dancing with this guy. He says something to me but I didn't hear him.

I say yes anyways. He dragged me to his car. He drove me to his house.

We went to his bedroom.

"Are you top?"he asks I nod. "Fuck me then"he smirks and kissed me and I kissed back.

We took off our clothes. I put my cock inside of him.

Jungkook's pov

I wish that I was dead I feel like I'm dead. Hanseol comes into the room.

"I want to go home" I begged "no one is looking for you. They don't love you. Your little boyfriend is seeing someone else" he walks slowly towards me.

"no they love me"i sobbed. taehyung is seeing someone else? i thought he liked me. i guess he didn't like me as much as i like him.

"do you think they love a boy who does drugs,doesn't listen, doesn't eat"he says pulling me up by my neck choking me.

"i'm the only one who loves you"i scratched at his hand. he pulled off his pants with one hand. he slammed into me hard making me gasp in pain.

he let go of my neck and dropped me on the bed and fucked me hard. i screamed in pain "No please it hurts" i say screaming and sobbing.

he turned me around so my face was inside the pillows. he raped me from behind. over this four months. i lost so much blood. i want to go home.

i can't breathe.

unknown pov

i hear screaming from that room. i felt sorry for him. i want to help him. i walked away from the room. what should i do to help him.

"what are you doing?" a man asked walking up to me. "um just taking a walk" i say.

"i'm gonna go" i say and walked away. I grabbed my phone.

I called someone "we have to help him now"

jungkook's pov

i woke up feeling in pain i never felt before. i leaned over the bed and threw up blood. i felt sick. i rubbed my eyes. feeling wet. i looked at my hand and saw blood.

i'm bleeding from my eyes. oh my god. what's happening. the door opened. "your eyes are bleeding" he says walking over to me.

"h-help m-me" i whimpered. "it hurts"i gripped my head.

"Aww it hurts?" He says calmly. I nodded "well deal with it" he says grabbing me by my arm and taking me to a another room.

He dropped me on the floor. I weakly got up "fight" he says into my ear.

The girl standing across me runs towards me with a bat.

I moved out of the away. She tried to hit me again but I punched her in the stomach. She doubled over. I kicked her in the face.

She fell on the floor but got up and hit my head with the bat. My ears started ringing.

I managed to punch her in the face causing her to drop the bat. I grabbed it.

I hit her the knee. She fell crying in pain. I hit her in the head repeatedly. Blood was everywhere. It splashed on my face.

I stopped when I realized she was dead. I fell to the floor. Passing out.

Unknown pov

I walked into the police station. I walked into the main office.

"So what do you got?" The chief says "I know where he is being held. The room"i say sitting down.

"There's going to be a big dinner party and he is going to sell him at the party for money. I'm going to convince him to sell him to me. I will say a code word and you guys will come in and arrest him" i finished.

"That's not a bad idea. Let's do it" somin the chief says.

Jungkook's pov

I wake up after being unconscious for a week. I feel a little bit better. The door opens.

"Good you awake. Get up" hanseol says. I weakly get up. He grabbed my hair which is falling out.

"God your so fucking slow" he says pulling me out of the room. I hissed in pain.

He bought me to the room with a shower. "Wash yourself" he says then leaves the room.

I limped over to the shower. I got up and turned it on and felt the hot water.

I washed myself with so much pain. I sat on the floor of the shower.

I sobbed. After a while. there was a knock on the door "are you fucking done?" I heard him yell.

I shut off the water and left the bathroom. "Finally put that on"he says pointing at the clothes on the bed.

I put it on. It was short skirt and a bra and no underwear.

He walks out the room and I followed him.

I heard music and voices. We walked into this room filled with people. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

"What's happening?" I asked him "I'm getting money" he says smirking.

A/N

i hope you guys like this chapter.

don't forget to comment and vote.

I know there is a lot of povs changes.

there will be more TWS.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.