chapter 20

no one's pov[mentions of self harm, mentions of rape,suicidal thoughts]

everything happened so fast. taehyung and chaeweo fight for a while until the police's were called

taehyung's mouth was bleeding and he had a gash on his head. chaeweo looked worse. the whole time they were fighting. jungkook was worried about taehyung and crying

Jin was tried to stop them but couldn't so he called to police.

Jungkook's pov

The police stopped the fight. i cried so much. "now tell me why you guys fighting?" the police man asked "me and jungkook's brother walked in on chaeweo forcing himself on jungkook" taehyung says

"he wanted it. he begged me" chaeweo says "you are a literally rapist"taehyung says loudly. "more then you know bitch"chaeweo looked at me.

i looked away from him "what do you mean by that?"tae asked "ask the slut. can i go?" he looked at the cop.

"no you need to come with us"the cop says then grabbed his arm and dragged him out the room.

i looked at taehyung "tae are you okay?"Jin asked "yeah i'm fine" he ran a hand through his hair.

"okay um i'm going sign your release papers" jin says then leaves the room. "what did he mean by that?" he asked.

"i-i don't w-want to tell you"i looked away from him "jungkook please tell me" he begged holding my chin and making me look at him.

"we have a past"i whispered "what kind of past?" he asked. i was about to answer but the door opened and taehyung let's go of my chin and we both look at the door.

"you guys ready to go?" Jin asked i nodded my head. i went to the bathroom and changed my clothes. i looked into the mirror.

i look lifeless and dead. i feel dead. i wish i was dead.

i opened the bathroom and left. "you okay?" taehyung looked over to me. i nodded. we left the room and went to the car.

i sat in the back while jin drove home. i watched the cars past by. we drove for two hours.

we got to the house. i got out the car and walked to the house and went inside. "welcome home" everyone says. i flinched at the loud voices.

my body started shaking. "jungkook are you okay" my dad asked "c-can i go to my room?" i asked. he nodded his head.

i ran up to my room and closed the door and locked it . i leaned against the door. i looked around. i walked over to a picture frame.

i grabbed it and hit it against my desk making the glass break. i grabbed a peace of glass and press against my wrist.

"jungkook" i hear taehyung. i looked at my wrist. i didn't cut. i dropped the glass and opened the door.

"what happened?" he asked and closes the door behind him "nothing i wanted to cut but i didn't" i told him.

"that's good. can you please tell what you were going to say?" he sat on my bed and pulled me on top of his lap.

"he bullied me in middle school and he is the one who put me in a coma and continued to raped me after" i say and shoved my face into his chest.

"oh jungkook why didn't you tell anyone?" he asked "i don't know" i muttered. i moved my head and saw cuts on his arm.

i grabbed his arm "you cut yourself?" i asked "i-i"he looked away from me "why?"i asked with tears in my eyes.

"i felt sad and depressed so i cut myself and slept with random people who took advantage me. jungkook i'm sorry" tears rolled down his face.

"it's okay. i understand. i was gone and you were sad" i kissed his cheek. "do you want to try drugs with me?" i asked him.

"Jungkook no drugs" he said grabbing my hand and holding it.

I sighed"where is everyone else?" i asked " dinner. they figured you wanted to be alone so i decided to stay here with you" he says "good" i say.

He dragged me to the bed. we laid on my bed and looked at each other.

"can you tell me if you want to cut" i asked him "okay"he whispered.

"it just felt good to cut like a Escape from the real world. i felt like dying but you came back"he says with tears in his eyes.

i grabbed his face "i will never leave you" i kisses his forehead. "i love you" he says looking into my eyes "y-you love me?" i asked.

"yes i love you"he kissed my nose "i-i love you too"i blushed. he kissed my lips.i kissed him back.

I pulled away feeling pain shoot through my body . I closed my eyes "jungkook are you okay" he grabbed my hand.

"I-I'm fine" I sighed as the pain washed away. I opened my eyes to see worry all over his face.

"I'm okay I promise." I hugged him. "Okay" he smiled softly and kissed my head.

"Tell me if you want to cut" he turned around to hugged me.

"Okay" I closed my eyes.

I woke up to a kick to my stomach. I groaned in pain. I opened my eyes to see hanseol.

"I fucking hate you. I wish you were dead" he says as he kicks me again.

I screamed out in pain. I breathe heavily "k-kill me then" I looked up at him.

He put his hands around my neck. Choking me. I didn't struggle because I want to die.

I felt my last breath leave my body but he let go.

I shot up "hey what's wrong" the voice sounded muffled.

I looked at him "are you okay?" He asked "y-yes I just had a nightmare" I replied.

"Okay" he kissed my head. I kissed his lips.

As he kissed me back the door opened.

A/N

i hope you guys like this chapter.

don't forget to comment and vote.

cliffhanger.

there will be more TWS.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.